Premature promotion thread.

I did put  a little wager before the season started on the back of the promised millions, but looks like I may still be in with a chance - its a little premature though  lol

I am pleased as anyone with the start we have made but still think we have a better chance of going down then up.

Negative Nigel  lol

Guest lazerowl

I feel far more confident walking up to the games at the moment. Gone have the days when i would be thinking " we'd do well to get a point today ', Im now expecting a good game whoever we play.... i think with luck on the injury front and Gray's judgement we can sneak playoff's.     

As the title states, this thread is too early- I know.

But if we get a couple of players who can convert draws into wins we could get up this season.

It is the best set of players I have seen since when brunt and whelan were here. Overall better but lacking that bit of class.

I'm very hopeful for this season. All we have to do is replicate the form we showed in two half seasons from the last two years and extend it a little to get into the playoffs. It's totally doable.

It's been done before many times recently. Palace burnley and Blackpool spring to mind. Why not us?

I know people will be itching to slate me for having the thought but it's only a thread on a forum. What do you think our chances are?

I know a scout who is very impressed with a couple of players from the lower leagues, one called Lines and the other one Potter.

Could be worth a punt.