I don't know about Madine, to be honest how can you drop any of that midfield three. Nuhiu put himself about and worked hard, but contrary to what the clappers say, he's definitely our weak link. Incidently, a great turnout from the slitters today, proud of you. Not many clappers made the journey, but I guess they only go to home games.

Says the fact that Madine did more in 20 minutes than Nuhiu did in 70.

The guy just isn't good enough. Desperately bad. Mattock put a terrific ball in for him to attack and he got nowhere near it.

Quite true.................. Madine is league one level at best and needs getting rid of. 

Guest Big Guns

I don't know about Madine, to be honest how can you drop any of that midfield three. Nuhiu put himself about and worked hard, but contrary to what the clappers say, he's definitely our weak link. Incidently, a great turnout from the slitters today, proud of you. Not many clappers made the journey, but I guess they only go to home games.

luv this post lol

Guest conisbrough

Madine had more nouse to his game last night and on Saturday than he has shown for last couple of years. Nuhiu also worked his socks in last 2 games, he is not an instinctive finisher, but gives opposition problems for size and awkwardness.

Both have added to overall game,but our attacking option are clearly weakest area of team just hope May starts to address the problem.