The issues in Azerbaijan...

I don't want to open another thread on this topic  BUT the other threads are so long and confusing that getting any real information is difficult.

Does anybody have any idea just what Mammadov's 'issues in Azerbaijan' actually are? If so a summary would be really helpful.

Lets bring our detective skills together into one thread so we can work out between us what the fk is going on...

First of all I must apologise that I have nothing to bring to the table. Over to you.

The reason the other threads are so long now is because of only 20 posts each page instead of 50! I can't be arsed skipping through all the pages half the time, join my campaign to get each page back to 50 posts, Owlstalk has gone backwards just like the club.

#justicefor50postsperpage

Maybe he has a bid in for their Army as they look like going to war, so his funds are diverted there.

Quite frankly this whole episode makes the Dave Allen saga look like a stroll in the park.

Think many Owls fans are now starting to think it's over and lets look for someone who actually CAN buy the club, take it over and take it forward

Guest Distraught!

Perhaps rogue former soviet republics are not the most secure places to do business with.

Political instability and multi million pound deals do not sit comfortably with each other.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Guest Distraught!

Azerbijan were a stable country before Wednesday got involved with Mammadov then all hell was let lose.

There will never be stability amongst these small ex-soviet nations.

Too many conflicting groups and interests.

It is more dangerous than the middle east.

There will never be stability amongst these small ex-soviet nations.

Too many conflicting groups and interests.

It is more dangerous than the middle east.

I was kind of kidding.

I dunno Kazakstan seems oky to me.

Edited by TaxiMark