New signings by Friday

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

And before anyone starts I dare you to lie out your arse and tell me you're not pissed off by this absolute shambles!

I'm not pissed off by any means.

If it means signing Marshall, Tardieu and another striker then it's a good deal.

Guest Sheff Owl

I can't see this BUT surely the club know they could face a backlash over this + all the takeover crap + a weak squad so will the club pull something out of the bag?

I mean signing some average player isn't going to cut it BUT will a Ben Marshall ease it a little? probably yes but i guess time will tell.

The club really need to do something big time here.

If it means signing Marshall, Tardieu and another striker then it's a good deal.

But to do that Jon, with all due respect, we need ratifying, the season is 3 DAYS AWAY and we've just sold a very good player.  We've noone to come in because to do that we have to be ratified.  So either ratification is going to happen soon, or we're screwed.

It would be absolutely fantastic business if that happened but can you honestly see it being a happy ending like that?! It will be Tardieu, a young loanee and a freebie.

And if anyone tells me we can buy before being ratified, I know that, but we will just be spending the profit from Antonio on 2 or 3 mediocre players rather than having a decent transfer kitty to buy quality in with.  Without quality players in to replace the quality sold, we're screwed.