First 5 Games

Just had a look back through this thread. gazzatheowl has a chance of being correct if it goes right for us against Forest. The majority that posted in this thread would have been ecstatic with 6 points.

Wow!

fingers crossed for forest game. can see us winning 2-1

Should be a time when we are full of optimism, but the takeover problems and lack of signings means most expect another struggle and therefore are negative - and rightly so.

Reminds me of when we should have kicked on after the feel-good factor of promotion a couple of years ago - we f*cked that up too.

With Sheffield Wednesday, always expect the worst - you'll never be disappointed, and (very) occasionally pleasantly surprised.

I expected the worst, and I'm most certainly not disappointed!

More of the same please (though I'm not expecting it!)!

Brighton's a tough but winnable game. Millwall's obviously the most winnable on paper. I can see us getting a draw out of 1 of the others. Possibly 5-7 points for me, if we manage to start our best 11 in all 5. Hopefully the takeover will go through sooner rather than later and we can add more quality and depth before playing too many games takes its toll on a clearly depleted overall squad.

Already a point better off than what I thought was best case scenario. We still need to add more quality and depth though.