Calling Media Production/Journalism Students/Grads - OPP FOR PORTFOLIO / INTERN / PAID WORK

Looking for either currently studying students or recent graduates who are looking for portfolio/intern work with potential to become paid.

Thinking Media Production or Journalism, but requires technical skill set and interest in TV/broadcast production.

PM me here or email sausagearms@gmail.com and I'll give you details of an exciting project that should fit your needs and interests.

Guest Steve French

Eddie, when I said there was a way to get high quality, cheap workers on board I was thinkin king more along the lines of directly contacting departments at the uni's and directly contacting societies if you were to go down this route, not appealing on OT. Go straight to source, and drop that bloody gmail address and set a proper one up off the domain you own.

lol

The other way, if you're wondering, is to set up as a non profit charity and seek sponsorship from companies who will provide these things for their profile or charter or investment in people etc status.

Listen BH, I appreciate the advice and ideas. I really do. But I think you're buying too much into the narrative Neil's constructed that we're somehow this group of clueless ingenues who haven't got any marketing or internet savvy at all.

The entire ethos of what we're doing here is for WEDNESDAY FANS to do things for other WEDNESDAY FANS. For this to be something that comes from the community, for the community. For those who are getting involved to do so because it allows them to get closer to the club that they love and help achieve something that we are all aiming for.

So (and I'm going to ignore the fact that the students have all gone home for the summer here), there's a very good reason why I haven't gone to the open market with this, and it goes to the heart of what we're creating here. NOT a startup trying to glean marketshare and eyeballs and engagement at all costs.

And personally, I feel completely comfortable with our Gmail email address right now, given that a) we've not launched and b) I turned my first six-figure income as an internet professional before the Owls got relegated from the Premier League, and have been doing so ever since.

Don't worry. I think you've got some great ideas. But I'd suggest you back up off the 'svengali of Owlstalk' tip just a tad.

:milan:

Guest Steve French

Listen BH, I appreciate the advice and ideas. I really do. But I think you're buying too much into the narrative Neil's constructed that we're somehow this group of clueless ingenues who haven't got any marketing or internet savvy at all.

The entire ethos of what we're doing here is for WEDNESDAY FANS to do things for other WEDNESDAY FANS. For this to be something that comes from the community, for the community. For those who are getting involved to do so because it allows them to get closer to the club that they love and help achieve something that we are all aiming for.

So (and I'm going to ignore the fact that the students have all gone home for the summer here), there's a very good reason why I haven't gone to the open market with this, and it goes to the heart of what we're creating here. NOT a startup trying to glean marketshare and eyeballs and engagement at all costs.

And personally, I feel completely comfortable with our Gmail email address right now, given that a) we've not launched and b) I turned my first six-figure income as an internet professional before the Owls got relegated from the Premier League, and have been doing so ever since.

Don't worry. I think you've got some great ideas. But I'd suggest you back up off the 'svengali of Owlstalk' tip just a tad.

:milan:

Replied in other thread. Edited by Blunkett Hound

Looking for either currently studying students or recent graduates who are looking for portfolio/intern work with potential to become paid.

Thinking Media Production or Journalism, but requires technical skill set and interest in TV/broadcast production.

PM me here or email sausagearms@gmail.com and I'll give you details of an exciting project that should fit your needs and interests.

Looking for idiots who will work for no wages for six months and then get kicked off because the co. have to pay them by law after that.

The promise of a glorious future in broadcast TV.

No. You are not going to be on television.

Ask a professional broadcast engineer that actually works in this cruel industry.