Mammadov

If anyones any good at translating

Affaires azerbaïdjanais Hafiz Mammadov veut acheter le célèbre club sud-américain. Selon azerisport.com, dit ce défenseur Bakou club de football "Inter" Matija Shpichich."L'un des investisseurs les plus connus est le président du club" Baki "Hafiz Mammadov. Il est le parrain de la Madrid "Atletico" (Espagne), qui prend maintenant la forme de la publicité en Azerbaïdjan. Et il a récemment acquis Anglais "Sheffield Wednesday» pour près de 50 millions d'euros. Entendu que la prochaine cible est l'Argentine "River Plate" - a déclaré Shpichich médias croates.

Business Azerbaijani Hafiz Mammadov wants to buy the famous South American club. According to azerisport.com, said that Baku football club "Inter" Matija Shpichich Defender."One of the best-known investors is the president of the club"Baki"Hafiz Mammadov. He is the godfather of the Madrid "Atletico" (Spain), which now takes the form of advertising in Azerbaijan. And he recently acquired English "Sheffield Wednesday" for around 50 million euros. " Heard that the next target is the Argentina "River Plate" - said Shpichich Croatian media.

Hafiz Mammadov Azerbaijan business wants to buy the famous South American club. According azerisport.com says that defender Baku football club "Inter" Matija Shpichich. "One of the most famous investors is the president of the club" Baki "Hafiz Mammadov. He is the Godfather of Madrid" Atletico "(Spain ), which now takes the form of advertising in Azerbaijan. And he recently acquired English "Sheffield Wednesday" to almost € 50 million. Heard that the next target is Argentina "River Plate" - said Shpichich Croatian media

Trying to buy River Plate, while cheques are bouncing at Baku, Lens & SW? lol

Maybe they'll loan us Eder Balanta? He's reight on FM14 

Guest wilyfox

Good moaning,

Affairs Azerbaijan Hafiz Mammadov vote ache the celebrity club South America. Salon azerisport.com, did see defence Baku club the football in the Matthew Shipchurch. One Desmond investor Lesley plus cons the president of club Baku Hafiz Mammadov. It is parring the Madrid Athletic Spain. Quite pretend maintain the forming of public in Azerbaijan. It is a recommendation acquire English Sheffield Wednesday pour presents of 50 millions in euros. Intending queue the cocaine of Argentina river plate. A declare Shipchurch media Croatia.

I hope that helps.

Guest OsiinAlnwick

Their situation isn't massively dissimilar to ours. Massive club in B.A. recently relegated for the first time (although I think they've bounced back), huge support all across Argentina and completely broke. Sound familiar?

Also known as being supported by the wealthier side of B.A.

Guest Distraught!

I know that Azerbaijan is a bit dodgy but I had no idea that they have the same fetish as the Kray Twins for taking over clubs.  :ohmy:

If anyones any good at translating

Affaires azerbaïdjanais Hafiz Mammadov veut acheter le célèbre club sud-américain. Selon azerisport.com, dit ce défenseur Bakou club de football "Inter" Matija Shpichich."L'un des investisseurs les plus connus est le président du club" Baki "Hafiz Mammadov. Il est le parrain de la Madrid "Atletico" (Espagne), qui prend maintenant la forme de la publicité en Azerbaïdjan. Et il a récemment acquis Anglais "Sheffield Wednesday» pour près de 50 millions d'euros. Entendu que la prochaine cible est l'Argentine "River Plate" - a déclaré Shpichich médias croates.

Azerbaijani businessman Hafiz Mammadov wants to buy a famous South American club. According to azerisport.com, the defender of the Baku football club 'Inter', Matija Spicic, said that "one of the most famous investors is the president of the club Baki(?) Hafiz Mammadov. He is the sponsor of Atletico Madrid, which now takes the form of advertising Azerbaijan. And he recently bought the English club 'Sheffield Wednesday' for close to 50 million euros. I heard that the next target is the Argentinian 'River Plate'" said Spicic in the Croatian media.

Their situation isn't massively dissimilar to ours. MASSIVE club in B.A. recently relegated for the first time (although I think they've bounced back), huge support all across Argentina and completely broke. Sound familiar?

Also known as being supported by the wealthier side of B.A.

They're almost a carbon copy of us. It's like lookin in a mirror

They're one of the most famous clubs in Argentina, situated in the capital city - just like us

They've only been relegated once in their histoy - just like us

They're supported well throughout the Country - just like us

Jesus wept, please tell me you're a Blade deliberately giving them ammo.