Mammadov

Guest OsiinAlnwick

Don't be a complete knob. They're big club who have fallen on hard times. If you look at Lens, Wednesday and River then (unless you need to go to spec savers) there is a similarity between these clubs.

It doesn't take a pig to spot that.

Don't be a complete knob. They're big club who have fallen on hard times. If you look at Lens, Wednesday and River then (unless you need to go to spec savers) there is a similarity between these clubs.

You are actually being serious, aren't you?

River Plate - Current  2014  League champions

- Most successfull club in Argentina's history with 36 Titles. 6 More than Boca Juniors.

- Biggest stadium in Argentina at 68,000

If I were you I would circumvent Spec Savers and head straight to the funny farm for a check up.

Guest OsiinAlnwick

Assuming that you didn't just read that from Wiki you will understand that River have just won the 2nd half(Closura) of the season, San Lorenzo won the first half (Apertura) although they did win the play off between the two. If you take the season as a whole they weren't even in the top five.

Yes they have a proud history and a very large stadium however, that stadium is falling apart and the club is in serious financial difficulty. Couple that with the gang issues gripping the whole of Argentine football and it'll take a brave and wealthy man to drag River from the mire.

Assuming that you didn't just read that from Wiki you will understand that River have just won the 2nd half(Closura) of the season, San Lorenzo won the first half (Apertura) although they did win the play off between the two. If you take the season as a whole they weren't even in the top five.

Yes they have a proud history and a very large stadium however, that stadium is falling apart and the club is in serious financial difficulty. Couple that with the gang issues gripping the whole of Argentine football and it'll take a brave and wealthy man to drag River from the mire.

You're right, the pearls of wisdom above have made me do a U turn. I no longer think you're talking bo11ox.

Wednesday and River Plate have major similarites.

lol

There massive on youth, 442 did an article on them a few years back and there's hundreds of professional footballers worldwide who came through their acadamy and were current players

Guest AbbeyOwl

Trying to buy River Plate, while cheques are bouncing at Baku, Lens & SW? lol

Maybe they'll loan us Eder Balanta? He's reight on FM14 

Exactly what cheques have bounced at SWFC, if you don't have any foundation for that, saying sorry now maybe best.

If my history is correct,wasn't the Battle of The River Plate a bit similar to The Boxing Day Massare?

Yes the Admiral Graf Spee self destructed in the face of overwhelming odds..............Just like United  :biggrin:

Although on Boxing day I do not remember United's captain wrapping himself in a flag and shooting himself in the head like Hans Langdorff did.