Owlstalk 6-a-side football tournament - Sunday 27th July

Erm. The idea of Tramlines is to showcase bands that wouldn't otherwise perhaps be in the limelight. Young, new bands getting themselves out there.

How is that being motivated by what is popular?

You're talking b@llocks Bez.

Right. Like Public Enemy & Sister Sledge. Those young upstarts. Not to make money from the audience then?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Right. Like Public Enemy & Sister Sledge. Those young upstarts. Not to make money from the audience then?

If you think Tramlines is simply about the acts on the mainstage then you're sadly mistaken.

The issue I have with the touchlines - they've seemingly separated the full pitch into 3 mini-pitches, but forgot that games will have to share a touchline.

There are keeper areas too - I still think we should have normal keeper rules.

image.jpg

This thread is getting very nerdy.

Might instructs team to get wasted pre match in order to restore a degree of coolness to it.

That false sense of esteem that only alcohol provides will carry us to victory.

Ok some advice needed.

Pete on my team didn't manage to get the day off work so BSC is down to 7 players.

Shall we move someone from a team with 9 onto my team to even it out?

OurDan perhaps so he can play with his mate 3mps?

Point about the area rules - although I am not a fan of allowing players in and keepers out of the area, if we're not having refs then having a "no area" rule could be a nightmare with contentious goals and penalties. Obviously I never cheat so it's all because of the rest of you.

Point about the area rules - although I am not a fan of allowing players in and keepers out of the area, if we're not having refs then having a "no area" rule could be a nightmare with contentious goals and penalties. Obviously I never cheat so it's all because of the rest of you.

This and also it is too boring for the people in goal.

Always hated the keeper area rule