Fryatt Gone?

Guest wilyfox

I predict another pop at Billy Sharp, he'll turn us down yet again, then we'll go down the Best or Afobe season loan route.

Guest wilyfox

Can't see best going anywhere till Blackburn pay him up. He will do what Lita did. Sit out a big contract and I don't suppose you can blame him. His next contract will be about a 50% pay cut

That's why I said season loan. They can't sell, he won't chuck the biggest contract of his career. He'll be shoved out on loan.

Fryatt was never coming here , least the situation is now put to bed and we can now focus on other targets with investment

Fryatt was never coming here , least the situation is now put to bed and we can now focus on other targets with investment

maybe not but the chairman shouldnt have come out saying that he is our number 1 priority..

maybe not but the chairman shouldnt have come out saying that he is our number 1 priority..

Just the usual "give 'em some BS to shift  few more tickets speech"

Just the usual "give 'em some BS to shift  few more tickets speech"

yeah, you're probably right.  I would have accepted us not getting him if he signed a new contract at hull or signed for one of the relegated clubs from the prem, but Fryatt going to forest is a massive missed opportunity IMO for a guaranteed 20 goal a season striker on a free. 

Gutted about this.