What date will we sign our first player?

Guest NottinghamshireOwl

No idea

But it would do us all a favour if the site was shut down until it happened.

Why would it? If you're not interested, don't log on for a while  ;-)

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Do you honestly think he's the only chairman who gives out empty promises? While trying to sell season tickets is he going to be saying 'the aim is just to beat last season's finish', because that isn't going to put bums on seats is it. Some fans seem to think Milan is the devil and is holding us back. Very short memories.

Im afraid he is holding us back mate, like ive said a 100 times im grateful he bought and the job he has done but he is clearly not gonna spend and take us to that next level so on that basis he needs to be realistic about the price he wants for us and do the right thing, the buzz around hillsborough and ambition of the club is non exsistent  

Im afraid he is holding us back mate, like ive said a 100 times im grateful he bought and the job he has done but he is clearly not gonna spend and take us to that next level so on that basis he needs to be realistic about the price he wants for us and do the right thing, the buzz around hillsborough and ambition of the club is non exsistent  

But he doesn't want to sell to just anyone who flashes a wad of cash or we could end up like Portsmouth.

Some of these new owners come in to clubs promising world and fans get all excited and then they deliver nothing. 

Do you honestly think he's the only chairman who gives out empty promises? While trying to sell season tickets is he going to be saying 'the aim is just to beat last season's finish', because that isn't going to put bums on seats is it. Some fans seem to think Milan is the devil and is holding us back. Very short memories.

So are you saying that Milan has deliberately lied to us?

If anybody thinks Milan wont sell to the first person who pays the asking price then to put it politely I think they may be a bit soft. Why would he give a poo poo who buys us as long as he gets a return on his investment? Not saying he shouldn't have this mindset. He's a business man, think some of our fans genuinely think he loves the club and bought us out of the goodness of his heart. Can't fault the guy for trying to make a quick few million, but it's not worked how he expected and now the club is stagnating and he's holding us back. The problem is there isn't really a solution currently. He won't spend what is required to improve, which is his right (don't like it but its true) and seemingly nobody will pay the asking price. Genuinely I'd love to know what the solution is but I can just see us plodding a long for quite some time now. Sorry for the negative post but its just depressing

28th June, announced at a 10am press conference.

You're usually pretty spot on with...well with everything so I'm happy to go with this. I'm confused though, are we having a press conference to announce that the date of our first signing will be 28th June? And if so, on what date is the press conference?

You're usually pretty spot on with...well with everything so I'm happy to go with this. I'm confused though, are we having a press conference to announce that the date of our first signing will be 28th June? And if so, on what date is the press conference?

lol

I'll re-phrase, our first signing will be on the 28th June and will be announced on said day at a 10am press conference.

lol

Whenever and whoever we sign they'll be one or two on here still moaning and won't rate player.

That's a big as certainty as it going dark after sunset tonight. lol

I won't moan if we sign Fryatt. Milan has said he's going for him at the same time that he promised that playoff challenge for next season.

I won't moan if we sign Fryatt. Milan has said he's going for him at the same time that he promised that playoff challenge for next season.

Hope I'm wrong but I doubt we'll sign Fryatt, he'll probably sign the new contract he's been offered by Hull.

Edited by bradowl