FAO Justvisiting

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Guest BirdonaMaguire

it must be true if it as SWFC fan who told you?

yep cause all our fans are ITK when it comes to finances.

would you have believed him if he supported Stoke?

Sadly for him I have a history of being correct when it comes to Leeds, call it insider information, or the fact it's general my job to understand numbers

Guest _Ibbo_

Two midweek games against sides that brought 400 each, of course income would be down HOWEVER we haven't forward sold our income so it's not quite panic stations, is cash flow tight? maybe.

Our average is around 3k down on last year and at our average cost per game (£11) that's 650k for the year. Our away average at Hillsborough is down 500 so effectively we've 'lost' 2,500 home fans per game.

that could be offset by higher gate prices its been £28/29 a match this season which will obviously have an effect on walkup.... to crappy midweek games. 

Look at the 25k wigan crowd. 

Don't forget our "cup run"

Guest BirdonaMaguire

that could be offset by higher gate prices its been £28/29 a match this season which will obviously have an effect on walkup.... to crappy midweek games. 

Look at the 25k wigan crowd. 

Don't forget our "cup run"

Our cup run will not have earned us that much in terms of matchday income as the two home games were at reduced prices.

I cannot speculate on whether our matchday turnover has increased due to prices BUT i'd make an educated guess that it will be down due to the drop of 3k fans on average.

Sadly for him I have a history of being correct when it comes to Leeds, call it insider information, or the fact it's general my job to understand numbers

??

let me just remind you of your last educated/informed piece of information.

"Ps you're fùcked....absolutely buggered, 17k, forward sold income, spiralling costs"

You have a history alright, sadly its far from correct.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

??

let me just remind you of your last educated/informed piece of information.

"Ps you're fùcked....absolutely buggered, 17k, forward sold income, spiralling costs"

You have a history alright, sadly its far from correct.

Which of those comments is incorrect?

You've forward sold season ticket income

You got 17k v Charlton

You are losing £1m a month

HMMMMM

Which of those comments is incorrect?

You've forward sold season ticket income

You got 17k v Charlton

You are losing £1m a month

HMMMMM

aye, real insider information that BoaM.

By the way your first point is incorrect as is your third.

If you had real inside information/contacts you'd now that. ;-)

Guest BirdonaMaguire

aye, real insider information that BoaM.

By the way your first point is incorrect as is your third.

If you had real inside information/contacts you'd now that. ;-)

So Leeds didn't do this :

"Future income from two years of season tickets and five years of catering profits has been mortgaged"

And the 3rd point is in the public domain.

I'd more concerned with my club and todays FL statement than spending time on another clubs forum.

The other stuff i have isn't for public consumption and I know that sounds like i'm shying away but I am not revealing what I've been told on a public messageboard.

Guest Tomboss

getting embarrassing now lads

shall we just leave at Wednesday are MASSIVE and leeds are deservedly going bust?

*Ahem* birthplace of the game - just pointing it out, carry on.

And also the birthplace of Yorkshire Cricket.

Just visiting, I admire your staying power on this thread.

Edited by M Royds

So Leeds didn't do this :

"Future income from two years of season tickets and five years of catering profits has been mortgaged"

And the 3rd point is in the public domain.

I'd more concerned with my club and todays FL statement than spending time on another clubs forum.

The other stuff i have isn't for public consumption and I know that sounds like i'm shying away but I am not revealing what I've been told on a public messageboard.

Very misleading, that was two season's ago!!!!! and it expires at the end of this season. That's common knowledge not ITK.

Also, no official statement has been made regarding the monthly losses, just internet and media guess work.

What other stuff do you know?   Goldfish? Seth Johnson?

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Very misleading, that was two season's ago!!!!! and it expires at the end of this season. That's common knowledge not ITK.

Also, no official statement has been made regarding the monthly losses, just internet and media guess work.

The fact you had to defer wages should raise alarm bells enough that and 6M pumped in by Cellino, no official statement needed.

A potential buyer who has links to Bates.

Keep burying your head in the sand fella, it suits you best.

Edited by BirdonaMaguire

So, Leeds don't own their own stadium, don't own their own training ground, still have 3 years of catering profits mortgaged, can't afford to pay players their wages, pulled in 17k at their last home game, the owners don't want the club, the potential owner has been rejected by the FA under the 'fit and proper' rules, 6 defeats in the last 7 games, and 12 points above the relegation with the potential for at least a 10-point deduction (not sure this would happen this season now though?)... and those are just the problems we, the geneal public, know about...

It is like all my birthday's have come at once! gary megson

So, basically, the 3 points BoaM made are true! You clown. It's about time you went and did something useful for your crippled club, like a sponsored walk or bike ride to raise a few quid. I don't recall many Wednesdayites d.icking about on other forums when we were at the administrators door. At least Rotherham fans actually went out & collected money. I should get your personal ring, and not your ego, inflated, & stand near the lifeboats, sharpish, if I was you matey boy. Bon voyage!