Charlton fans & their drum.

Credit to them.

They never shut up, that's what we need to be like e.g. without the chuffing trumpets and MASSIVE booooming drums.

Just one drum with someone who can play a tune instead.of BANG BANG BOOM BANG PARP PARP BANG.

And on that note, how come they were allowed a drum in, and Charlton were, can't we take our own anti band drum to an away game ?

Just get rid of the trumpets, the drum's ok. The bigger problem is the fact that the "singers" are split, we need to collect them all in one place, preferably the kop, as having them in two places just dilutes the sound for everyone. I know "singing sections" sound really tinpot but really we just need to expand our existing one to incorporate all of them in one place, Hillsborough would be so much more intimidating.

Credit to them.

They never shut up, that's what we need to be like e.g. without the chuffing trumpets and MASSIVE booooming drums.

Just one drum with someone who can play a tune instead.of BANG BANG BOOM BANG PARP PARP BANG.

And on that note, how come they were allowed a drum in, and Charlton were, can't we take our own anti band drum to an away game ?

cz r drum doesnt have a fire safety certificate.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

All 600 of them..

Like one of there songs tbf

Dur dur dur

Cafc

Are the team for me

I'll follow you

Can't really remember but it's sumat like that

i do honestly believe the band was a negative tonight, the North was so loud that we in the kop could have joined in, 

would have been epic, but NO. cos the north was singing the away version of WAWAW (probably 130 BPM) while the band 

play the slightly camp version, (102 BPM)   ..... right royal fornicate up is what it is. 

kop would have been miles better without it tonight imo.

I generally don't mind the band.

However, I proper hate it when they start playing that annoying little tune to build up the tension whenever we're about to take a dangerous set piece. It's almost as if they're trying to put off the guy taking the free kick/corner and drives me crazy.

I generally don't mind the band.

However, I proper hate it when they start playing that annoying little tune to build up the tension whenever we're about to take a dangerous set piece. It's almost as if they're trying to put off the guy taking the free kick/corner and drives me crazy.

ha ha, my mrs ALWAYS says that, followed by me piping up that they are pro's, an can rise above it. 

you may have a point tho'

It's near impossible to recreate an away day atmosphere at home, especially when we're behind. Every home atmosphere in the country depends on the scoreline or whoever has the upperhand - Home team = Home support is heard. Away team = Frustration/Silence.