The reasons we lost....

1) they wanted it more

2) coke and Gardner doesn't work. Should have started Gardner and Hutchinson

3) putting on 2 strikers after scoring a goal and leaving a striker in right midfield who was already anonymous was a mistake. First rule of management, DONT change a team after scoring a goal.

4) the game was on a Monday. This put pressure on Gray to try and rest players and p1ss about with the formation and starting line up

5) it rained too hard on the day of the original game when the pressure wasn't on. We would have won that day.

Personally, I blame all of the above, but mostly Gray. Sometimes you lose and you know you tried your best. This time Gray threw it away and we are easily good enough to beat them. On the night Charlton deserved to win.

1) they wanted it more

2) coke and Gardner doesn't work. Should have started Gardner and Hutchinson

3) putting on 2 strikers after scoring a goal and leaving a striker in right midfield who was already anonymous was a mistake. First rule of management, DONT change a team after scoring a goal.

4) the game was on a Monday. This put pressure on Gray to try and rest players and p1ss about with the formation and starting line up

5) it rained too hard on the day of the original game when the pressure wasn't on. We would have won that day.

Personally, I blame all of the above, but mostly Gray. Sometimes you lose and you know you tried your best. This time Gray threw it away and we are easily good enough to beat them. On the night Charlton deserved to win.

1) disagree. They dealt better (had less) with the pressure

2) no chance Hutchinson could do 2 games in 3 days

3) first rule of management is not making a change when defending a corner isn't it?

4) wish we could play tomorrow like Charlton get to

5) damn rain

Should of started Hutchinson! Are you serious? The lad has retired through injury once and fought his way back and you want to play him twice in 3 days. Come on pal think about what you are typing

Wasn't aware of the injury problem. Heard he had a good game Saturday and saw him on the bench. If he is carrying a knock fair enough I wouldn't risk him either.

Guest domSWFC

Ozzie Owl ?

As I was coming out of the ground I saw a guy wearing what looked like either a gimp mask with sequins on, or a Mexican wrestler mask.