Gray Out

give over with your self will ya, if it wasnt for stuart we'd be in the relegation zone not 9 points clear of it, if it wasnt for him we wouldnt have got this far in cup, 

i for one dont really care that we lost tonight as that means we can put all our efforts into staying in this league now i dont know about you lot but for me thats the most important thing, 

yeah playing the pigs wouldv'e been great but id prefer staying in championship than playing them. 

and maybe he put this squad out as he thought the for survival is more iportant than the cup 

:biggrin:

Edited by owlman92

Chance to play Sheffield United and we go and lose. Surely the players should have been up for?

Embarrassing to be an owl tonight, after all these pisstakes we'll fail to win.

Doom.

SG messed up tonight. Wrong selection, wrong substitutions.

Players didn't seem interested. Totally embarrassed tonight.

Doom.

a chance to play the pigs.your making it sound like we missed out on barcelona or real madrid get a grip ffs.

Huh? Why would we want to play Barcelona or Real Madrid?

We wanted to play the pigs because we wanted to get to Wembley for the first time in 20 years and they are guff, plus they are our main rivals

An FA cup semi at Wembley and enough in finances to support a solid summer recruit and we completely ballsed it up

Actually can't believe the be reyt attitude of some of our fans, this game was huge