leaving early

Guest SAMSWFCTAYLOR

I'll stick my head above the parapet here. I went last night and I went to the original fixture, the only one/ two I have attended this season. And in all honesty I couldn't believe that we had been on an unbeaten run of 11 games. And before anyone jumps down my throat, no, I do not therefore have the authority to comment on previous performances so I wont. But I will admit to leaving early, at 80 mins, as the game was lost, if I'd stayed the last thing I would have been doing was applauding them, and I rise for work at 4am every morning. So I reserve the right to pay my money, and leave when I like. 

I may get a bit of hammer for not being a 'proper' fan, (and that the fact that I have held season tickets for 20 seasons concurrently up until 2010) will probably count for nothing. But it is what it is and I don't think leaving early at 3-0 down is that big of a deal. The fact is for some of us, that our entire lives don't revolve around SWFC.

I was freezing me nuts off and I missed their goal.  Woopee-poo !

I did see the Barnsley winner.  Pick your times lad.  Barnsley;we were all over 9 men and threatening with every foray fwd.  Last night we were 2 down and looking toothless in extra time.

To the part timers who left early : OUR team has had an 11 game well earned unbeaten run and there was a tiny fraction of fans left at the end if the game to applaud them for there efforts thats disgracefull

GROW UP. I always leave early for midweek games regardless of the score as I like to get my kid home for a reasonable time as he has school the next day. I also get up for work at 5 a.m. Once you enter the real world and get a few hairs on your nuts you might realise that there's actually a little more to life than watching Wednesday.

To the part timers who left early : OUR team has had an 11 game well earned unbeaten run and there was a tiny fraction of fans left at the end if the game to applaud them for there efforts thats disgraceful

Be quiet, egghead.

Guest mrbluesky

THAT BLOKE FROM REVERENDS WHO SLAP HEAD LOVES LEFT WITH 15 MINUTES TO GO!!! WEDNESDAY MY ARSE!!!

PIG FACT!!!

OH YEAH HIS HAT WAS WELL STUPID ASWELLY!!!

Is it only Owls fans that have this grading system?....I blame no-one for leaving early...Sodding hell, freezin' cold 3-0 down and waddya expect everyone to do?...

Folk leave cos they are disappointed...makes 'em no less Owls fans cos some folk want to clap the team off...for losing.

Turning up in the first place is the acid test...paying yoir money..is the acid test...not trippin' down the Lepp with 10 left.

Guest The Horse

I'll stay to the end if there's a chance of something happening.

Sitting in the freezing cold getting taunted by a canoe full of Wigan fans whilst 3-0 down is the polar opposite.

Third goal went in, call it a day.

Pretty sure our players wanted to do the same.

Guest manc owl

That was actually the first match that I have ever left early in my whole life. I was walking out when the third went in, so don't think i'm gonna worry that I missed anything. It was absolutely freezing and I felt like I was falling asleep, to be honest. Bit of a dodgy drive over Woodhead when your eyes are closing.

An 11 match unbeaten run is all very well but having endured 15 years of dross ( and a good few before ) , I'll make my own decision when to get up and leave and last night when the 3rd goal went in it was time to go .

plus I wanted a sh,it .

Edited by Beast of Boulogne