leaving early

Guest SAMSWFCTAYLOR

Guest SAMSWFCTAYLOR

Not as disgraceful as your appalling use of the English language.

I left after the 3rd goal, I'm a home season ticket holder and an away one, I currently reside 140 miles away, I think me leaving early isn't an issue.,

whats wrong with my english?

Not as disgraceful as your appalling use of the English language.

I left after the 3rd goal, I'm a home season ticket holder and an away one, I currently reside 140 miles away, I think me leaving early isn't an issue.,

It is if the driver waits till the end :mellow:

Guest SAMSWFCTAYLOR

It's always interesting when someone thinks the best way to continue showing support for the club and continuing the feel good factor, is to log on Facebook, Twitter or here to whine and moan about other supporters.

Maybe you're the problem. Maybe it's your fault. If you put as much time into supporting the team as you have attacking your fellow fans and the "part timers" maybe we might have won.

im not even going to bite on that one

Guest JonTheOwl66

Oh I see.

Or at least I did.

I'm unsure again.

Are you saying we were poor as your earlier post suggested

Or that Wigan, recently of the Premier League ,current FA Cup holders and beaters of Man City are better than us as your most recent one suggests?

It was a combination of the two.

We were poor - if we were on our game we'd have got a result in that game. If Nuhiu had scored that chance - we'd have stood a real good chance.

But like I said several times now, Wigan didn't need to play well. Their midfield was excellent, but it was so easy for them.

To the part timers who left early : OUR team has had an 11 game well earned unbeaten run and there was a tiny fraction of fans left at the end if the game to applaud them for there efforts thats disgraceful

My little lad was falling asleep and asked me if we could go home on 85 mins - if that makes me a disgrace then fair enough.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Usage would be preferable to 'use' here.

Full stop required after goal, after one and after away.

My instead of me.

Signed etc

The spelling policeman.

Thanks for the lesson.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

whats wrong with my english?

Lack of capital letters for a start.

And "To the part timers who left early : OUR team has had an 11 game well earned unbeaten run and there was a tiny fraction of fans left at the end if the game to applaud them for there efforts thats disgraceful"

Their not there.

That's not thats.

Same as Skeggy Owl as I live there too. On an evening game if I leave after the final whistle I get in at 1am because of the traffic. If I leave a couple of minutes before it I get in at 11:30. It's a nightmare on Penistone Road and a no brainier to leave early.

Guest GreenGoose

I'll leave when I want. I'll leave when I want. I payed my money. I'll leave when I want.

You'll spell how you want, you'll spell how you want, there is no ship involved, you'll spell how you want.

To the part timers who left early : OUR team has had an 11 game well earned unbeaten run and there was a tiny fraction of fans left at the end if the game to applaud them for there efforts thats disgraceful

how old are you? If thats you in your profile pic then you look about 13

Edited by stocksyuto

Same as Skeggy Owl as I live there too. On an evening game if I leave after the final whistle I get in at 1am because of the traffic. If I leave a couple of minutes before it I get in at 11:30. It's a nightmare on Penistone Road and a no brainier to leave early.

I live in Lincolnshire too and usually leave 5 minutes before the end.  Last night I thought I would stay to the end and got caught in the Wednesdayite Car Park for half an hour.  I got home at 1am.  Last time I do that on a night match.

Guest intercity0wl

I stayed until the end to miss the traffic

I left as soon as the third went in, so as the traffic you wanted to miss had gone quicker.