leaving early

Guest SAMSWFCTAYLOR

Guest SAMSWFCTAYLOR

To the part timers who left early : OUR team has had an 11 game well earned unbeaten run and there was a tiny fraction of fans left at the end if the game to applaud them for there efforts thats disgraceful

Guest SAMSWFCTAYLOR

I meant then aswell its just the part timers that came for the first time this season were slagging the players who have had a really good run of form off such as semedo , lee and I heard someone saying that onyewu played poo poo ! He didnt even play!

I meant then aswell its just the part timers that came for the first time this season were slagging the players who have had a really good run of form off such as semedo , lee and I heard someone saying that onyewu played poo poo ! He didnt even play!

I left on 78 mins because i was cold.... Boooooo to me!!

Guest JonTheOwl66

Not going to berate the fans for going early.

I didn't personally, but people around me did, and that's fair enough.

We were VERY poor last night. Very poor. I can understand why people didn't want to sit through the entire 90.

Guest SAMSWFCTAYLOR

Not going to berate the fans for going early.

I didn't personally, but people around me did, and that's fair enough.

We were VERY poor last night. Very poor. I can understand why people didn't want to sit through the entire 90.

I don't think we were that bad I thought that wigan were just better than us

We couldn't keep the ball longer than five seconds. That wasn't down to Wigan pressing, that was just us hoofing it up to big lad who won about three headers all game.

Been a great run, but last night we were very poor like Jon says.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

To the part timers who left early : OUR team has had an 11 game well earned unbeaten run and there was a tiny fraction of fans left at the end if the game to applaud them for there efforts thats disgraceful

Not as disgraceful as your appalling use of the English language.

I left after the 3rd goal, I'm a home season ticket holder and an away one, I currently reside 140 miles away, I think me leaving early isn't an issue.,

It's always interesting when someone thinks the best way to continue showing support for the club and continuing the feel good factor, is to log on Facebook, Twitter or here to whine and moan about other supporters.

Maybe you're the problem. Maybe it's your fault. If you put as much time into supporting the team as you have attacking your fellow fans and the "part timers" maybe we might have won.

Guest JonTheOwl66

We were awful.. I've seen people say we were 'excellent' last night on Twitter which is ludicrous.

We were completely outclassed by a very good Wigan side who didn't move out of first gear the entire evening.

Guest beatleowl

My wheel bearing was screaming its nuts off on the drive there, so I was worried I may have a break down on the way home. I left early to avoid the traffic, I hope you will accept my full apology, I'm deeply sorry to have offended such a loyal fan.

See the thing is I normally stay the distance, always have. However I have no problem with those who leave early, as it's their prerogative. There's nothing worse than fans who try and tell other fans how to support. I've got three complete gimps behind me who find it ok to criticise players they dislike, yet won't shut up about Maghoma. Do I tell them not to slag Maghoma, erm no because that would make me a hypocrite. Live and let live I say.

Not as disgraceful as your appalling use of the English language.

I left after the 3rd goal, I'm a home season ticket holder and an away one, I currently reside 140 miles away, I think me leaving early isn't an issue.,

Usage would be preferable to 'use' here.

Full stop required after goal, after one and after away.

My instead of me.

Signed etc

The spelling policeman.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Do you really believe that or is this what the young ones call trolling?

:laugh:

I'm being completely serious.

What did we do well?

Wigan completely outclassed us. It was so easy for them. They didn't have to get out of first gear, they just strolled to a 3-0 win.

:laugh:

I'm being completely serious.

What did we do well?

Wigan completely outclassed us. It was so easy for them. They didn't have to get out of first gear, they just strolled to a 3-0 win.

Oh I see.

Or at least I did.

I'm unsure again.

Are you saying we were poor as your earlier post suggested

Or that Wigan, recently of the Premier League ,current FA Cup holders and beaters of Man City are better than us as your most recent one suggests?