leaving early

Guest SAMSWFCTAYLOR

Guest intercity0wl

I live in Lincolnshire too and usually leave 5 minutes before the end.  Last night I thought I would stay to the end and got caught in the Wednesdayite Car Park for half an hour.  I got home at 1am.  Last time I do that on a night match.

Many clubs keep you in their car park or 30 mins as the Norm, reading did it as recently as Saturday. never had a problem with getting out of the W/ITE car park, last night was going up under the archers within 5 minutes of getting in the car. Respect tho to anybody who travels good distances to get to home games, especially night ones.

can't understand all this fascination about fans leaving early , so what difference does it make people willdo as they see fit ,many factors will come into the equasion ,if they have need to leave early that is their prerogative is it not,so why all the fuss,many fans travel many miles to watch the lads so if setting off that little bit earlier helps them get home at a reasonable time , good luck to em ,in fact it should be applauded that they travelled to watch the lads in the first place,

I love how this young lad who has probably been following wednesday for about 5 years is giving some stick out when people either

a) have kids and want to get home a little early and not get caught in traffic and ending up putting there 5 year old to bed at 1 in the morning

B) got work at 4-5 in the morning and want to get a bit more sleep .

C) some fans cant stand and watch there team get beat heavy it doesnt play well for the stress levels lol

Edited by stocksyuto

To the part timers who left early : OUR team has had an 11 game well earned unbeaten run and there was a tiny fraction of fans left at the end if the game to applaud them for there efforts thats disgraceful

Thought you might have left early with it being a school night....people pay their money and can leave when they want, grow up son.

Part timer , I have a season ticket every year and buy every home and away shirt and plus buy other clothing when I see stuff I like , plus I go to every home f.a. cup match work allowing so when the third goal went in I f****d off , my decision and as ive been watching us since 1977 im hardly a fair weather fan