OFFICIAL: football heaven 13/14 season thread.

Guest Sheff Owl

The crowd probably isn't going to be great tomorrow at Bumhole Lane anyway.

A lot are not bothering with paying out for Wembley.

Toasted tuna sandwich.

Who do we want to win the pigs v mini pigs match? I'd rather see the big pigs win, cannot abide Evans.

3 all draw with 3 players sent off for either team following a mass brawl resulting in both teams getting massive fines would be good

I like how he said they could have sold more tickets, they only sold out yesterday morning.

Still a good effort though, 5000 going out of 8250 home average, still toytown though. Been a few in Drawbridge in kimmy worrying where to go for a beer up sheff

I think that the footy heaven guys are missing the point

I feel exactly the same about Donny and the Dingles they are no more important than any other game but where they are missing the point is that they are still important games

The derby game matters and is important

Evans. especially sheff utd helped rovrum in their time of need . I'd like to bash frying pan in his fat face.

Through bucket collection I'm sure they collected more at Hillsborough, I think he means the players that blunts lent em for nowt.

We were struggling ourselves so we couldn't help them that way.

Edited by bradowl

^yes, we got loads of gratitude for that didn't we?

I don't remember The Flasher-in-Chief praising our club when we played em either - in fact, didn't their players take to Twitter to declare themselves 'pig killers' afterwards?

Both despicable teams.....