Been to the game today my personal opinion

Nuhiu- very poor as usual he is not a footballer and should consider another proffession

Maghoma- plenty of running today and has potential but was screaming for the ball in acres of space countless times today down the left wing unfortunately 90% of the time our midfielders were blind to him, may aswell have pulled up a deck chair

Referee- clueless

Chris Maguire- live spark as usual, chasing everything down plenty of passion deserved his goal

Kieron lee- premiership standard, excellent game again, fantastic composure

Liera-did ok but scary and unpredictable, not good enough imo

Semedo- gels well with kieron lee great partnership

Oguchi onyewu- quality and will only get better with increased fitness, won just about everything in the air and such a great touch for a defender

All the other players did well today but its obvious we need possibly 2 strikers, we were lacklustre and wasteful upfront today

Great 3 points, onwards and upwards!

UTO

Passionate wednesdayite

Nuhiu- very poor as usual he is not a footballer and should consider another proffession

Maghoma- plenty of running today and has potential but was screaming for the ball in acres of space countless times today down the left wing unfortunately 90% of the time our midfielders were blind to him, may aswell have pulled up a deck chair

Referee- clueless

Chris Maguire- live spark as usual, chasing everything down plenty of passion deserved his goal

Kieron lee- premiership standard, excellent game again, fantastic composure

Liera-did ok but scary and unpredictable, not good enough imo

Semedo- gels well with kieron lee great partnership

Oguchi onyewu- quality and will only get better with increased fitness, won just about everything in the air and such a great touch for a defender

All the other players did well today but its obvious we need possibly 2 strikers, we were lacklustre and wasteful upfront today

Great 3 points, onwards and upwards!

UTO

Passionate wednesdayite

Harsh on Nuhiu, he's never going to be a 20 goal a season player and he did hell at times today with his link up and lay offs.

Maghoma was one of a worse players today, constantly making the wrong decisions, I hope he grows a football brain soon.

Edited by TaxiMark

onyewu must have been slipped a Valium at Millwall. He was shocking...and that is being kind

Paired with Liera it was proper squeeky time

I am only glad that today's performance sounded more encouraging. Can I assume after the sending off though their outlets were somewhat limited and a bit of hoofball came into play?

People who slate Nuhiu clearly have the wrong idea about him.

He plays as the 2nd striker. The guy who does the dirty work, links play, holds the ball up and chases things down.

We'll be lucky to get 10 goals out of him in any season, especially this season when it's his first in English football.

I thought he did alright today. Not his best game but certainly not his worst.

He was one of my men of the match against Leeds.

People who slate Nuhiu clearly have the wrong idea about him.

He plays as the 2nd striker. The guy who does the dirty work, links play, holds the ball up and chases things down.

We'll be lucky to get 10 goals out of him in any season, especially this season when it's his first in English football.

I thought he did alright today. Not his best game but certainly not his worst.

He was one of my men of the match against Leeds.

He is flippingdire . 

And i rarely critisice players