Narrowing down the odds

Guest Ponty_Owl

Guest wilyfox

There is no way Holloway will come here.  His stock is high enough to get a job with a top 10 Championship club with a realistic shout of being promoted.  More likely to end up somewhere like Bolton or Forest, not us.  Add in the Mandaric history and he wouldnt come.

I think we might gamble on Di Canio if he is not tied into a big pay day gardening leave deal from his Sunderland sacking.

i bet he is though. 

Guest Ponty_Owl

David O'Leary please

Really??!

The bloke who spent Leeds into a black hole to gain success? He wouldn't have that funding so I can't see it.

Guest Ponty_Owl

i bet he is though.

Reportedly over £1mil payoff to cover his remaining salary. If that was paid in one sum or in installments I don't know.

Aye. I forgot to delete the ones I said I would.

Kids are going mental at home cause they are giddy for Christmas and they distracted me.

And I'm a gimp.

Funnily enough Skybet really are still offering those odds on him hahaha!

Didn't mean to have a go at you. It was aimed at the bookies still offering, as you just pointed out.

Guest Ponty_Owl

Didn't mean to have a go at you. It was aimed at the bookies still offering, as you just pointed out.

Haha I didn't take it that way don't you worry mate.

I made a b@lls of it anyway haha!

Guest Ponty_Owl

You can still get good odds on Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.He has a badge too.It says Rudolph on it.

You really think Sir Alex will really fancy coming out of retirement for one big last challenge though?

Sh!ts and giggles!

There is no way Holloway will come here. His stock is high enough to get a job with a top 10 Championship club with a realistic shout of being promoted. More likely to end up somewhere like Bolton or Forest, not us. Add in the Mandaric history and he wouldnt come.

I think we might gamble on Di Canio if he is not tied into a big pay day gardening leave deal from his Sunderland sacking.

Probably won't end up at somewhere like forest or Bolton, or any other top 10 club cos none of them need a new manager Edited by Tom22709

Guest Ponty_Owl

To be fair, it's comical that Skybet are still offering odds on people who have recently moved, like Danny, and ones who have ruled themselves out, like Dikov and Evans.

Can't blame me (or my kids) for that haha.

I apologise profusely for forgetting to delete them.

Feel free to use my wife in payment for wasting your essential time reading this thread.

She's a goer.

Wish she would go back to her mothers. Ugly, skinny cow.

Really should have been W2 L3 though with the Wigan game. In that run has also been 4 home games out of 5!

True, but he has still averaged a point and a half a game in those four games against 3 teams in the top half. Think Dave Jones averaged something feeble like 0.7 a game on average.