YOU FANS

Guest Ryan Rye

he should be the gentleman and resign, but he won't because he's not a gent,

I don't know what sort of happy go lucky magical land you think we live in, but that's ridiculous. He's not obliged to resign because we're not doing that great.

In all honesty, why would you quit your job that's making you good money? 

It's down to MM to make that call, not DJs conscience guilting him to throw in the towel.

Edited by H2Owl

playing lovely football (in patches)that you allude to means nothing if you don't get enough points on the board so why persist with the delusion that we are doing good , we are crap at the moment and even a blind man would see that , our strikers struggle to count to two and think one goal is the pinnacle of their game ,we are bottom of te league and you lot think we are a good team ,do you share the same medication ,

Robbed of 2 wins.

The baying pack on here only look at the facts that suit their argument. You only seem to be able to see things that give you evidence toward the manager being sacked.

Fine lines in football it could easily have gone the other way. To say we are atrocious or even close to being is just nonsense.

I look at things objectively Beholder, you know that.

I praise when it's due and I criticize when it's due.

Sitting bottom with no wins going into November is indefensible, regardless of bad luck, bad decisions and performance.

I'm not even going into the pack mentality you have... You're obsessed with packs.

longer than 10 minutes here and there. We dominated for long periods last week.

Predictably you fall back onto the 'I don't give a poo about lovely football' stance as soon as your assertion that we play poo has been disproved.

Always moving the goalposts you lot.

"You lot"

Seriously get a flipping grip...

From now on I will ignore all your posts.

bet you think Jones is doing a fantastic job too.bullies give over take head out of sand

It's out of order calling him a pig. That is all I was saying.

Regarding Jones, I see enough evidence to think he will turn it around and notch up some wins.

The biggest bit of evidence being we should have had one last week and a pen this week could have meant two.

Guest Ryan Rye

Barnsley 4-0 wigan

5-2 blackburn

5-1 watford

Some big thrashings there as i stated no team has really given it to us made us look bad apart from one off birmingham majority suprisingly have been 1-1 draws there has been key areas that need sorting but we should easily be in a better position i am at this stage by no means worried! we are not playoff contenders but we are certainatly not relegation candidates!

Edited by Ryan Rye

Barnsley 4-0 wigan

5-2 blackburn

5-1 watford

Some big thrashings there as i stated no team has really given it to us made us look bad there has been key areas that need sorting but we should easily be in a better position i am at this stage by no means worried! we are not playoff contenders but we are certainatly not relegation candidates!

Birmingham aside,ya have a point !!

The usual suspects arrive

1. The childish comments begin

2. They talk dribble

3. We are suddenly doomed and going down

4. There is noway we will stay up its impossible

5. Get dicanio in

6. MM spend 10million

etc...

and that little list isn't childish ?