1st win this saturday

its gonna happen 1st win this saturday . were gonna spank ipswich good and proper 3.0 id say at least , the team will be solid like new tarmac on the road , flowing like a mountian stream from the andes, attacking like a viper after its prey, with the silkness of a cheetah patrolling the africa, plain where other fear to tread we will step forward as one unit, destroying all who stand in our way ,we are sheffield wednesday we lead and others can only dream and follow in our  slipstream

Edited by cahoot65

its gonna happen 1st win this saturday . were gonna spank ipswich good and proper 3.0 id say at least , the team will be solid like new tarmac on the road , flowing like a mountian stream from the andes, attacking like a viper after its prey, with the silkness of a cheetah patrolling the africa, plain where other fear to tread we will step forward as one unit, destroying all who stand in our way ,we are sheffield wednesday we lead and others can only dream and follow in our slipstream

Sorry but this has no credibility without badger or fox references

Might have to wait a bit. We have never won whist I've been away on holiday and I go tomorrow. Even back in the days when you had to buy a phone card to ring home, it always delighted my old man (a Blade) to know I had wasted my money buying a phone card to find out we had lost. 

Guest tazz070299

I agree 'n' it's the first home game I can't get to Grrrrrr!!!

And it's my first home game this season.  Been to all the away games but work has prevented me from getting to fortress Hillsborough.  So all aboard for a resounding victory then!  :biggrin: