Nob Heads Thugs in Orange/Yellow Jackets

Just watching the Villa game, Lamps just scored his second ,and some fans ran on the pitch. Not condoning  that by any means.

But the way some of the Stewards act they just ripped them off the players and flung them to the ground.they should leave that to the old bill!

If one of them did that to me Id be up on an assault charge .wee pipe heads!

UTO

Guest JonTheOwl66

The stewards have to act as if the pitch invaders have intent to harm the players, regardless of whether they do or not.

I don't like stewards, but you have to understand that often their hands are tied.

If you stayed in the stand then you wouldn't be man handled off the players.

There's man handled and dam right assault. think one was even a bird who got chucked to the floor

They got what they deserved. 

I disagree .

Were would they stand, if god forbid someone  dies, like the Millwall fan pushed over by the old bill a few years ago in the riots

Yeah, good luck with that. You'd be laughed out of court.

not me suing for assault .

Id get nicked for having a go back at them!

Its all About proportionality in handling situations like that,and half of theses thugs for hire .are thick as pig poo poo

Edited by OxOwl

not me suing for assault .

Id get nicked for having a go back at them!

Its all About proportionality in handling situations like that,and half of theses thugs for hire .are thick as pig poo poo

Sorry, misread your post. Nothing changes though, if you go onto the pitch you've got to expect the inevitable.

Just watching the Villa game, Lamps just scored his second ,and some fans ran on the pitch. Not condoning  that by any means.

But the way some of the Stewards act they just ripped them off the players and flung them to the ground.they should leave that to the old bill!

If one of them did that to me Id be up on an assault charge .wee pipe heads!

UTO

I just watched that game, and if you saw more than eight or ten seconds worth of fans jumping all over the players, that's the most you saw. You were pretty observant, in seeing all you thought you saw in that very brief interval. As other posters have said, fans shouldn't be on the pitch, and if they trespass they need dealing with. How do stewards know if they're in celebratory mode, or idiots like the one who pushed Kirkland in the Leeds game?

No one not even police should use excessive force. As for the stewards being over aggressive on £6 odd an hour wages they are running a risk of landing in serious trouble.

The incident refered to was a steward jumping on someones back and yanking the fans head back quite violently. Very risky reminded me of how the stewards at Bradford behaved when we scored, our fans were just dancing around at the front of the stand, no where near the pitch when the Bradford stewards waded in.

What an earth is in their heads on minimum wage, some of them must really love a ruck. Now they are licenced it surprises how many neanderthalls are still on display.

Guest TC OWL

I just watched that game, and if you saw more than eight or ten seconds worth of fans jumping all over the players, that's the most you saw. You were pretty observant, in seeing all you thought you saw in that very brief interval. As other posters have said, fans shouldn't be on the pitch, and if they trespass they need dealing with. How do stewards know if they're in celebratory mode, or idiots like the one who pushed Kirkland in the Leeds game?

Spot On!