Why wont Daniel Jones fook off ?

Guest tha_knows

No I was in a blacked out Nissan Bluebird

The club should buy a Nissan Bluebird or Austin Alegro, spray it pink and make the worst player (as voted by the fans) drive it around for a week, including back from any away games.  That would sort our big-time-charlies! Are you reading PA - make sure this is a contract clause for all new contracts! lol

Guest Sniper1

Was next to him in traffic on St Phillips road this morning, he was in an Audi A5, was sure he'd gone to Port Vale?

He might still have a house around Sheff, or he was picking something up, might have got a chick around Sheff.

Just a few ideas, it doesn't mean we released him then realised what a huge f'kin mistake we made and then resigned him.

F'kin idiot, id kick the skin off your face if you said this in the pub.

He might still have a house around Sheff, or he was picking something up, might have got a chick around Sheff.

Just a few ideas, it doesn't mean we released him then realised what a huge f'kin mistake we made and then resigned him.

lol harsh but fair

Guest JonTheOwl66

This is why I love you Snipey boy.

Ah the magic & the mystery that is Sheffield Wednesday - lovin' it

And as I gaze into my Wednesday Crystal Ball I see Hirsty doing serious laps in Hillsbro Park in a marl grey tracksuit

thinking he's the new Sean Bean and hoping saturday does come. Then I realise I'm in the pub with Hirsty kicking the skin of Steve Bould's face...............................

Guest tha_knows

hahaha pull the other leg you rumblein shithouse, you couldnt take the skin off a potato soft b0llocks....

Edited by tha_knows

Guest Sniper1

hahaha pull the other leg you rumblein shithouse, you couldnt take the skin off a potato soft b0llocks....

Is that you in your avatar?

You look familiar.

Guest tha_knows

Is that you in your avatar?

You look familiar.

wow is that now an attempt to have a pop at my avatar hey sniper?? Fkin sniper! ha! you couldnt pick a bogey out, never mind a headshot

Guest tha_knows

I was thinking the same thing! I can't quite put my finger on it.  It's not that notorious drug lord from the 80's is it?

Think you'll be needing an extra cloth to wipe that brown stain off ya tounge..