Why wont Daniel Jones fook off ?

Guest tha_knows

Guest Sniper1

wow is that now an attempt to have a pop at my avatar hey sniper?? Fkin sniper! ha! you couldnt pick a bogey out, never mind a headshot

Alright tha knows nowt, calm down, im only asking bacause i had the exact same picture when i was 13.

You know the age, when you actually think your a gangster.

Not be long mate, you will grow out of it.

Guest tha_knows

Alright tha knows nowt, calm down, im only asking bacause i had the exact same picture when i was 13.

You know the age, when you actually think your a gangster.

Not be long mate, you will grow out of it.

So because Scarface is one of my favourite alltime films that means I think I'm a gangster?..wow ok :wacko:  And the "tha knows nowt" joke died a long time ago btw

Guest Sniper1

So because Scarface is one of my favourite alltime films that means I think I'm a gangster?..wow ok :wacko:  And the "tha knows nowt" joke died a long time ago btw

Joke?

Is your favourite line 'say hello to my little friend'.

Guest tha_knows

Joke?

Is your favourite line 'say hello to my little friend'.

O so you've watched it then

Makes me laugh this has all started because I mentioned I'd seen Dan Jones in Sheff, when been a professional footballer I'd have thought he would be training, on a Tues afternoon, with his new club in Staffordshire...wow...

Edited by tha_knows

Guest Sniper1

Makes me laugh this has all started because I mentioned I'd seen Dan Jones in Sheff, when been a professional footballer I'd have thought he would be training, on a Tues afternoon, with his new club in Staffordshire...wow...

Good film.

What did you expect/want people to say about Dan Jones being in Sheffield?

Like people have said he is allowed in Sheffield and it could be for a number of reasons, its not really that important to deserve its own thread.

You could just engage your brain, think about it and come up with an answer all by yourself.

Silly tw@t.

Guest tha_knows

Good film.

What did you expect/want people to say about Dan Jones being in Sheffield?

Like people have said he is allowed in Sheffield and it could be for a number of reasons, its not really that important to deserve its own thread.

You could just engage your brain, think about it and come up with an answer all by yourself.

Silly tw@t.

O so there's rules what you have to post about now? I was just saying and then w@nkers like youself start with the smart ass comments and you inparticular started with the threats of "kicking the skin off my face", which btw which pub is this?? cuz i would seriously love to see you try this.

To be fair tho, everyone knows that footballers don't train in the afternoon.

O so there's rules what you have to post about now? I was just saying and then w@nkers like youself start with the smart ass comments and you inparticular started with the threats of "kicking the skin off my face", which btw which pub is this?? cuz i would seriously love to see you try this.

Owlstalk is full of smart ass comments. That's what makes it so funny. Don't take it personally mate

Guest tha_knows

Owlstalk is full of smart ass comments. That's what makes it so funny. Don't take it personally mate

I just honestly cant believe the reaction on here mate, i was just saying it as I was surprised, I never told people to start talking about him and his life or whatever, and then some on here start with the cr@p its unreal, if it was that stupid they could just delete the thread or ppl shouldnt even reply to it. But I won't have threats made at me. I honestly wish I'd never started the bloody thing!

Edited by tha_knows

I just honestly cant believe the reaction on here mate, i was just saying it as I was surprised, I never told people to start talking about him and his life or whatever, and then some on here start with the cr@p its unreal, if it was that stupid they could just delete the thread or ppl shouldnt even reply to it. But I won't have threats made at me. I honestly wish I'd never started the bloody thing!

Do you need a cuddle mate?