What was this all about ?

Guest intercity0wl

I'm the one with the brown hat with the white band round it in the frond row behind the flag, and heard it all clearly.

Basically, the little bald bloke with the mexican muck star Movember shouted that it wasn't as bad as this when Meggo was here.

Then the big bloke in the pink t-shirt who was clearly a Megson Hater off of Owlstalk yelled that at least DJ isn't Ginger.

What he didn't realise was, that steward number 2 (wearing the black hat) is actually a ginger, and at this point it all kicked off.

Guest Nilsson_is_God

Was it just a case of sat in the wrong seats, cold pies, somebody didn't like the legends Flag, Just seemed odd for the South

post-12412-0-37101300-1353859662_thumb.j

post-12412-0-61045200-1353859959_thumb.j

Was part of the top group to get moved along, apparantly those seats are to be kept free..... It was Neil Mellors younger brothers stag party and we had tickets in various parts of the South but wanted to all sit together.... those stewards sure earned their money for those 5 mins....

Not saying this is the truth as I'm unaware of the whole episode

BUT

If a group of Wednesday fans decide to sit right next to the away end with a massive flag, in an area usually not sold because of previous trouble then that's one thing to deal with

BUT (bigger but)

If those Wednesday fans were doing so because Vardy might score and then run up and celebrate with them then that's common sense not to allow it surely ?

Could you imagine the reaction of the rest of the South Stand ?

It would be a disaster waiting to happen

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Nilsson_is_God

Not saying this is the truth as I'm unaware of the whole episode

BUT

If a group of Wednesday fans decide to sit right next to the away end with a MASSIVE flag, in an area usually not sold because of previous trouble then that's one thing to deal with

BUT (bigger but)

If those Wednesday fans were doing so because Vardy might score and then run up and celebrate with them then that's common sense not to allow it surely ?

Could you imagine the reaction of the rest of the South Stand ?

It would be a disaster waiting to happen

The 2 groups were unconnected.... i was part of the group with the flag and we werent anything to do with Vardy, as i said we were with the Mellor party... the flag belongs to a good friend of them......

The 2 groups were unconnected.... i was part of the group with the flag and we werent anything to do with Vardy, as i said we were with the Mellor party... the flag belongs to a good friend of them......

It's etiquette to advise the club safety officer that you're turning up with a flag (flame retardant with safety certificate). Did you notify the club before the game ?

(not preaching - just curious)

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Nilsson_is_God

It's etiquette to advise the club safety officer that you're turning up with a flag (flame retardant with safety certificate). Did you notify the club before the game ?

(not preaching - just curious)

Its at every home game, im sure he lets them know.....

Guest Nilsson_is_God

Not in the South Stand near the away fans though

Yes i forgot its more likely to catch fire there than in other parts of the ground......

LEGENDS OF THE KOP

TC

SPIDER

AM

it says, its usually at back of kop int it.

Correct.. the kid who takes it decided to go in the south yesterday...

Guest intercity0wl

Not in the South Stand near the away fans though

Is there a problem at Hillsbrough with having a Home flag, in a home stand, a few hundred yards from the away fans, infact dont answer that, its Hillsborough, and everything is that much more OTT for that reason alone

Guest Nilsson_is_God

Nothing to do with catching fire mate

Really... thought thats what a fire safety certificate relates to.....

Is there a point to any of what you're putting.....

The club had no problem with it otherwise we wouldnt have had it, we also wouldnt have been allowed on the pitch before the game for some pics took by Steve Ellis, and we certainly wouldnt have been given access to the suite that we were in before, during and after the game...... mate....