Danny Mayor

On a positive note thought he looked threatening when he came on, fantastic run at their left back had him in a right tangle.

Watched him for the U21's against united the other week, now i know that was only kids but he's not much older himself, man of the match for me his first touch was impeccable and turned united's centre half a way only messi would be proud of leading to madine's goal.

Gotta be worth a shot now, everytime i've seen him he's impressed. Scrap the 4-5-1 4-4-2 and give mayor a shot.

Get him out on loan, he needs regular games and he ain't gonna get that with us any time soon

Forgot to add, good player though

We're not really in a position to be sending him out on loan considering our wide options...

JJ, Antonio, Pecnik & Mayor.

Unless of course he plans on bringing in ANOTHER player.

Which he needs to do if we are gonna go back to playing 442. If not, do we need four wingers when we only play one?

Regardless of whether we play 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 we need four wingers and I don't count Pecnik as one (awful player), which means we need another one, including keeping Mayor.

Guest parsimmon

Was just about to post a similar thread-thought he looked excellent technically.Confident and assured he is a million times better than Pecnik and should definitely be given a starting role.The only negative with him is that I'm not sure about him without the ball.Played in a 4-5-1 however I believe the system would be able to accommodate any defensive shortcomings.Really impressive cameo.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

For me on Sat if no signings:

Kirkland

Buxton

Taylor

Gardner

Jones

Mayor

Semedo

Lines

Antonio

JJ

Madine

Subs: Bywater, Mattock, McCabe, Corry, Pecnik, Rodri, Bothroyd

..and we will still get battered!!

For me on Sat if no signings:

Kirkland

Buxton

Taylor

Gardner

Jones

Mayor

Semedo

Lines

Antonio

JJ

Madine

Subs: Bywater, Mattock, McCabe, Corry, Pecnik, Rodri, Bothroyd

..and we will still get battered!!

Agree with the midfield. Id be tempted to bang rodri on though instead of JJ up front.

Want Madine to have a run of games now so we can see if he has the ability in this league...id stick with Bothroyd too up front with him...put em up there together in a front two and let an understanding hopefully develop.... back to 4-4-2 for me...I genuinely think Lines will offer some much needed composure in the middle too when he's finally match fit...Obvbiously Taylor will be back in anyway withL llera being suspended so its time for him to show us what the Watford fans were raving about...So thats 3 changes...could be the team weve been waiting for................ ;-)

Mayor has shown glimpses of quality, needs more games though

Why not give him a shot then? He looked like a match winner when he came on saturday, why not give him the oppurtunity to be one with us rather than being scared of change and sending him out on loan?