Mark Beevers

Does anybody know if we can recall him from his loan at Millwall?

It really baffles me that while we have the worst defence in the entire division, Dave Jones deems him not good enough for us and ships him out to a side considerably higher up the league than us where he plays week in week out.

Jones moans constantly that we keep shooting ourselves in the foot defensively (when he's not moaning about referees) so surely we should be bringing Beevers back in to play alongside Gardener.

I honestly cannot work out why Jones hasn't already done this.

Does anybody know if we can recall him from his loan at Millwall?

It really baffles me that while we have the worst defence in the entire division, Dave Jones deems him not good enough for us and ships him out to a side considerably higher up the league than us where he plays week in week out.

Jones moans constantly that we keep shooting ourselves in the foot defensively (when he's not moaning about referees) so surely we should be bringing Beevers back in to play alongside Gardener.

I honestly cannot work out why Jones hasn't already done this.

If you read Millwall online they all rate him, really bizarre sending him there and since he went they've been on a great run and climbed to mid table.

Dave Jones seems to be losing the plot for me, it's not a knee jerk because I've been on his side all season and still am to an extent, but imo too many players were brought in, some of our other players were shipped out, players aren't happy imo.

Guest foreverSWFC

He's turned Millwall's fortunes around and all their fans think he's excellent.

Really shouldn't be there, he started the season well with us, and in my opinion should be playing at centre half with Gardner.

To be fair, the lad is playing for a better side and manager.

If he wants to better himself, we can't deny him that surely ?

i hope you're being sacastic - DJ doesn't rate Lleara and Taylor is the only current replacement option, which is worrying in itself. Time to give Beevers a sustained spell in our team. If it doesn't work, loan him out in January with a view to a permanent signing. We're dithering at the moment and its costing us.