RELEGATION FODDER

We really are , no i didn't expect a win tonight ,but the overall picture is one of disaray , most of the new signings aren't even good enough for the bench and none of them are better than any of last years team , Jones has totally Fooked up in the transfer market

i FOR ONE CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE PUTTIN UP WITH IT !!!!

And i can't believe MM will for much longer we are turning into a joke

take it none of you lot where at the game then. we had them when we where playing with 2 wingers and 2 strikers

we were easy bet they wish they could play us every week, come on don't paper over the problems we were poo and lambs to the slaughter

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

We are relegation fodder if you take into consideration, our defence is the worst in the League. We score not enough goals to stay in the League.

We seem at present incapable of getting a result against top half teams. We go down in matches without a fight and the manager persists with negative tactics and the same excuses.

And our only two victories in our last thirteen have come against Ipswich and Peterborough, two teams who at the time were as bad as us,

Edited by Sweet&TenderOwl

I think some people need to get a sense of perspective. We're away against an in form team that has been properly run with serious long term Chairman backing and good youth set up for best part of 20 years. They are a bloody good side and number 5, Zemmama was top drawer Premiership class, even as fast as Antonio to boot!

Yes some players look a little bit short of quality against top level championship sides but we've just come up from league 1 FFS, they won't play any better if we all start to get on their backs. I have to admit to being shocked by just how good the Championship is, it's actually a bit scary with likes of Boro, Leicester, Blackpool, Brighton, Hull etc all being excellent sides that play good controlled football. Dave Jones is trying to get us their but it takes longer than 2 months and we must be patient. Expect a few changes in January, and hopefully more hits than misses.

However, we fully deserved the equaliser and had a very good spell before Llera's error which I can't crucify the guy for due to his overall play recently, which cost us dear, and Jones alluded to even if his analysis was a little hackneyed! - The first goal was our young midfielders chasing and over eager leaving gaps in behind, and yes Daniel Jones positioning is not the best at times, but the lad is not wanting for effort from where I sit.

On a positive note I thought Madine was sharp and had good touch bringing others into the game with quick ball.

I don't pretend that everything's rosy but let's SUPPORT our team through a difficult transition period.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

terrible

Didn't go game, sorry in advance, playing my first game (potentially) tomorrow in 10 months

But still watched it on sky

Anyway, we started off well, bad defending from Jones cost us after a great finish

Got back into it 2nd half and they didnt really have a chance after that, until we pissed about with it and GAVE them a goal, game over after that...

We have to be more ruthless in front of goal and the final third

And please dont forget, Boro's run, have a look at it please!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

terrible

Didn't go game, sorry in advance, playing my first game (potentially) tomorrow in 10 months

But still watched it on sky

Anyway, we started off well, bad defending from Jones cost us after a great finish

Got back into it 2nd half and they didnt really have a chance after that, until we pissed about with it and GAVE them a goal, game over after that...

We have to be more ruthless in front of goal and the final third

And please dont forget, Boro's run, have a look at it please!

Oh My God... It's James Beattie!

If he starts on the left wing I'll be gobsmacked Trev.

I'll then concede my confidence in Jones.

He seems to have learnt his lesson with other players (Taylor and Pecnik) and made big decisions to drop them.

I see no reason for Bothroyd to carry on in that role, not one.

Total waste.

true mate but he decides what is happening by playing bothroyd there ,why i don't know but it isn't working, and this is from a manager who spouted round pegs for round holes he is making a mockery of his own so called beliefs

true mate but he decides what is happening by playing bothroyd there ,why i don't know but it isn't working, and this is from a manager who spouted round pegs for round holes he is making a mockery of his own so called beliefs

very true Trev and Bruce. If he makes the decision that Bothroyd can't play out wide, he will just move him up front.