RELEGATION FODDER

Every week you predictably lose, why ? It shouldn't be happening to MASSIVE teams ha ha.

What's up , have the batteries gone flat on your vibrator?

I think some people need to get a sense of perspective. We're away against an in form team that has been properly run with serious long term Chairman backing and good youth set up for best part of 20 years. They are a bloody good side and number 5, Zemmama was top drawer Premiership class, even as fast as Antonio to boot!

Yes some players look a little bit short of quality against top level championship sides but we've just come up from league 1 FFS, they won't play any better if we all start to get on their backs. I have to admit to being shocked by just how good the Championship is, it's actually a bit scary with likes of Boro, Leicester, Blackpool, Brighton, Hull etc all being excellent sides that play good controlled football. Dave Jones is trying to get us their but it takes longer than 2 months and we must be patient. Expect a few changes in January, and hopefully more hits than misses.

However, we fully deserved the equaliser and had a very good spell before Llera's error which I can't crucify the guy for due to his overall play recently, which cost us dear, and Jones alluded to even if his analysis was a little hackneyed! - The first goal was our young midfielders chasing and over eager leaving gaps in behind, and yes Daniel Jones positioning is not the best at times, but the lad is not wanting for effort from where I sit.

On a positive note I thought Madine was sharp and had good touch bringing others into the game with quick ball.

I don't pretend that everything's rosy but let's SUPPORT our team through a difficult transition period.

did you bother to support your team tonight?

Periods where we controlled the game at 1-0 down we looked ok but without the cutting edge. at 1-1 we coulda/shoulda been more clinical. The second boro goal was a defensive farce but the most disappointing thing tonight was the way the lad's heads went down after the 3rd went in. Man of the match was George Friend...a snip for Boro at about £100,000....quality at a bargain price. It seemed to me that we have a culture of expecting to lose. The Boro team are at the top of the league but there were moments when we looked as good if not better than they were but we have to generate more confidence and to start believing! We allow teams way too much time and space to work and this has to stop. We let them play and we were punished.

Guest arobert

I totally agree with Sten making the following comment:

"It seemed to me that we have a culture of expecting to lose."

The great team spirit has gone and the singling out of one player (again) this time on TV was disgraceful.

Plus dreadful summer transfer dealings. How many of those players had he watched and studied?

Now is the time for a Poll - Jones in or Jones out.

I know where I stand.

Bothroyd is a passenger on the wing. He's out of his natural position which is bizarre. Either put him up front or drop him for JJ as this system clearly isn't working.

There are some classy footballing sides in this league and I thought Blackpool were a different class. It is going to take us time to get to that level but I believe wehave the talent n this current squad to stay up.

Guest arobert

In my view some of the Championship teams have not been quite as good as we may have feared.

But Jones' tactic of getting the players to cover rather than tackle an opposition player has made Boro and Wolves look good.

This is strange in that Barca have led the way in recent years in harrying/tackllng the man in possession.

Guest Big Guns

Imagine if we did get relegated this season.

Don't think i'd be able to take much more.

This I'm with you and tearing my season ticket up for ever if we go down

Foreveraseasonticketripperowl..