Thick fans

For what its worth I argued that Lowe should have been given at least 15 minutes championship football, at the very least as a thank you.

I don't get how you measure team bonding though. What is this based on or measured against?

Was that pre-season thicko?

Difficult to measure. But looking at how hard players worked for each other last season, its just not there this season.

We've all worked with good people, characters that make your workplace buzzing and a bit more tolerable. From the interviews and comments, lowe, prutton, bywater etc were huge influences in the dressing room.

I remember sheridan, waddle and hirst being huge dressing room characters and influences. When they were shipped out, it affected morale as well as performances.

I think dj getting shut of some, leaving some to gather dust, his continual dropping of cog when he was in form, plus the people brought in maybe not quite settling has all had an effect on the team.

That's just my.opinion, I could be talking utter gonads

Difficult to measure. But looking at how hard players worked for each other last season, its just not there this season.

We've all worked with good people, characters that make your workplace buzzing and a bit more tolerable. From the interviews and comments, lowe, prutton, bywater etc were huge influences in the dressing room.

I remember sheridan, waddle and hirst being huge dressing room characters and influences. When they were shipped out, it affected morale as well as performances.

I think dj getting shut of some, leaving some to gather dust, his continual dropping of cog when he was in form, plus the people brought in maybe not quite settling has all had an effect on the team.

That's just my.opinion, I could be talking utter gonads

Prior to Jones joining though, team spirit was pants. The game away at Chesterfield was horrific. Jones installed belief that everyone thought was impossible, and from a seemingly unreachable position got us automatic.

Is it fair then to suggest that Jones is the cause of what you think is a lack of passion?

Just out of interest, how do you know Lowe and Prutton were influential in the dressing room?

It's great that for a change we've got one eye on the future in signing so many promising young players. But has that policy left us a little deficient in the here and now?

In a word - yes.

In several words... We seem to have spread our resources too thin. If we'd added to the spine of the team with a good CB, CM and ST with Kirkland and Antonio being signed then those five additions would have been enough to improve the starting 11 from what we finished last season with.

We've signed 15(?) players since the Wycombe game and I honestly think the team is weaker despite arguably having better players. Bloody strange.

It's great that for a change we've got one eye on the future in signing so many promising young players. But has that policy left us a little deficient in the here and now?

Interesting, but defensively I'd say we are well above average age wise. And as you love your cliches, don't you lead from the back?

Why not?

You're as dull as Deidre.

Bye.

Interesting, but defensively I'd say we are well above average age wise. And as you love your cliches, don't you lead from the back?

I think we might have more of a problem with the midfielders (although we're suffering at full back) and that's where much of the youth is. Apart from Semedo they don't really have the desire and physique to be an imposing barrier and opponents are often able to keep the ball with ease in that area. Combine that with a single isolated striker and it's a recipe for defeat too often.