Lines

Guest Foxhill Owl

Why people harbor such resentment towards Chris Lines is beyond me.

Cause they're flipping idiots.

They're the same one who slagged of his "floaty" corners...despite scoring from a lot of them last season.

i just cant see him getting in team infront of semedo or barkley

Dave Jones WILL give him a chance.

i just cant see him getting in team infront of semedo or barkley

We need to be willing to remove Semedo at times in my opinion, not all the time, but judge each game on its merit.

I'm not saying drop him and get rid, of course not, but it has to be said that when we need to score a goal, this bloke offers nothing because he is not a good footballer, he is a hard worker and always busy in the tackle and thats his game, but when we are desparate for a goal and you've got a midfielder camped in the centre circle, we might as well be playing with 10 men.

We need to be willing to remove Semedo at times in my opinion, not all the time, but judge each game on its merit.

I'm not saying drop him and get rid, of course not, but it has to be said that when we need to score a goal, this bloke offers nothing because he is not a good footballer, he is a hard worker and always busy in the tackle and thats his game, but when we are desparate for a goal and you've got a midfielder camped in the centre circle, we might as well be playing with 10 men.

i agree that semedo isnt a good footballer

but say if we played lines and barkley then the midfield would be far too lightweight

i agree that semedo isnt a good footballer

but say if we played lines and barkley then the midfield would be far too lightweight

Probably, although lets not forget McCabe can play football, but also stick a boot in aswell.

To be honest i'm only talking about when we are behind, we are going to have to leave the comfort zone behind at some point and be willing to go after games because times are getting desparate, we need to score goals, and Semedo is never going to contribute to that.

Not a personal shot at the player, just think its time to throw caution aside a bit.

Guest Foxhill Owl

How can he be average when he was in the top 3 for assists in the league and our highest?

Really, how?

Baracus . Your wasting your time ull never get anywhere with it ,

When he is back he deserves his chance , I think we really miss lines .

Guest Big Guns

I'd give him marks of below average last season

Corners 3 ...too floaty

Free kicks shots -200 ,awful

Free kicks delivery 3 too floaty

Shooting ability - 200 never happens

Tackling -500 nesh

Driving runs -500 hardly happened..

All marks out of 100....

I'd give him marks of below average last season

Corners 3 ...too floaty

Free kicks shots -200 ,awful

Free kicks delivery 3 too floaty

Shooting ability - 200 never happens

Tackling -500 nesh

Driving runs -500 hardly happened..

All marks out of 100....

i disagree

tackling should be -1234215

i disagree

But free kick delivery should at least be in the 70s, we scored a lot of goals from those,

His corners I accept were largely poor, although they did usually get past the first man, which would be a step up from this seasons.

last season

i thought he was average

He was a near ever present in a promotion winning team....

To say he should go back to League 1 as he 'belongs' there before he's even kicked a ball in the Championship is just plain stupid.

He'll get a chance and I've no doubt he'll take it.

i disagree

I dont know what people watch at flippingtimes . Are you one of these people who constantly text all the game until the crowd noise levels rise when we are attacking ?

Lines will prove the doubters wrong .......................again .

Guest JonTheOwl66

Chris Lines made 11 assists last year. Between them combined in their half season loans Marshall and Antonio only equalled this.

Yes that was League One. He is still worth a go.

No.. Marshaall got more on his own.