Lines

Guest Foxhill Owl

against preston....

Yeah a team we had seriously struggled to break down up to that point, it was a great run, and a great assist. One of quite a few he did last season. Honestly can't understand the Lines hate, he's a very decent footballer, that will likely do absolutely fine at this level.

Unbelievable pass against Huddersfield set Ranger away, alright Ranger hit the bar and Antonio made a hash of the follow up, but the pass from Lines unlocked an entire defence in one move, not something I've seen anybody do for us yet this season, Bothroyd away at Burnley being the only exception.

I think Lines has that little bit of quality in him, and will do a decent job, he might not be the best player in the division, but he will be far from out of his depth.

Guest Big Guns

I prepare to be corrected but the stats I saw for the season showed Marshall with 6 assists in 22 games.

Regardless of this Lines created 11 from central midfield and is more than worth a shot.

Jontheowl as proved this countless times don't force his hand cos he will make you all look sillyer than you already are..

Guest Big Guns

The Lines debate on Owlstalk isn't worth doing anymore.

It's clear that certain posters have a clear vendetta against the man.

Pathetic.

Keep your big hooter out then ,plenty more threads for you to spout your rubbish in ..