I heard the two back-to-back leeds fan callers this evening - Alan Green put them in their place, as opposed to the two clowns on 606 yesterday, who said jack when leeds fans said the stewarding was crap - 'at Hillsborough of all places...' One caller sounded like Partridge talking about farmers - but the presenters, including Savage just stayed silent. We have either kept a dignified silence this weekend or lack some balls to defend ourselves.

out of all the 606 presenters,Alan Green wins it hands down for me compared to those two kno5heads " Chapman and Savage" who are frankly a load of dog poo.

Just listened to it,Alan green is a kiss ass,practically fawning over having leeds back in the prem,not the " alan green puts leeds animal in his place" as posted above !

he seperated the two issues - leeds as a big club and not all leeds fans are knobheeds, and so called Friday night excuses.

he seperated the two issues - leeds as a big club and not all leeds fans are knobheeds, and so called Friday night excuses.

He did,you're absolutely right,but when i read the post stating he put the leeds animal in his place,i listened to 606 on the strength of what i'd just read,expecting some leeds fan to be shifting blame,excuse maker,he wasn't,he was a reasoned individual actually....................perhaps i ought not read to much into things posted on here !!

Guest Ratty-owl

how long do we have to wait till a player gets seriously injured or even killed on the pitch before the Spineless FA do anything at all?

Maybe not even a player Parkfield, could you imagine that happening at Millwall It would have sparked a full scale riot that police or stewards would be powerless to stop

Maybe not even a player Parkfield, could you imagine that happening at Millwall It would have sparked a full scale riot that police or stewards would be powerless to stop

well,something is going to give sooner rather than later,and the consequences of it are going to be very severe indeed.You've only got to look back to the Heysel Stadium tragedy in 1985 as an example.But overall,you proberly right that a player won't be seriously or fatally injured because security inside grounds is a lot tighter than it used to be when i first started following SWFC back in 1974.

Guest cypress hill

Seriously, not long.

come on drama queen, do you seriously think a player will get killed on the pitch ?

if the flippingstewards were doing their job, that tailface wouldn't have even got on the pitch

come on drama queen, do you seriously think a player will get killed on the pitch ?

if the flippingstewards were doing their job, that tailface wouldn't have even got on the pitch

I didn't seriously think that anybody would be stupid enough to invade the pitch and assault a player.

Don't underestimate the complete idiocy of some people.

Guest pwilkysowls

leeds fans were looking for trouble to put us in our place

you know that " we are the hardest" mentality

the trouble leeds started in and out of the ground was organised

in my opinion

Edited by pwilkysowls