Who is better....Antonio or Marshall ?

TBH I can't see how anyone can say Antonio. Let's be honest here, a winger who can cross equally as good with both feet is extremely rare as well as being able to finish. Marshall doesn't need to be quick, he has that gift of being able to get a yard of extra space with his feet and delivery a deadly ball in to the box. If he did have a lot of pace as well then there isn't a cat in hells chance he'd be still playing in the Championship.

Antonio is good but does need to work on several areas such as having an end product.

Having them both on either side would be like heaven. 2 different sorts of players

We're crying out for Mayor to be our next Marshall. Comparing Antonio to Marshall is pointless; they have contrasting styles. Our strikers would certainly benefit from Marshall's deliveries - as Madine did last season. Step forward the Mayor of Hillsborough...

Yep

Guest Leeswfc3

Marshall is a future international IMO, he has flare that a lot of english players don't have. And as you can see in the video, he can score goals out of nothing.

In my honest opinion...nothing against Antonio, he's been a star for us.

But Marshall is better..

for me marshall has better ball control, and trickery...

antonio has more pace, but his lack of ball control make him the easier one of the two to mark at this level...

megson was right, with each one on either flank, we'd have been virtually untouchable...

TBH I can't see how anyone can say Antonio. Let's be honest here, a winger who can cross equally as good with both feet is extremely rare as well as being able to finish. Marshall doesn't need to be quick, he has that gift of being able to get a yard of extra space with his feet and delivery a deadly ball in to the box. If he did have a lot of pace as well then there isn't a cat in hells chance he'd be still playing in the Championship.

Antonio is good but does need to work on several areas such as having an end product.

Having them both on either side would be like heaven. 2 different sorts of players

it's a closer contest to compare jj with antonio...

Big Guns and The Realist have something like 20k posts between them and are obviously the same person.

I think the obvious question is, are they alter ego's of Neil, because both are obviously too stupid to be real people. Obviously both characters of Neil.

NO!

remember the old avatar with big guns and nemisis on it?

i actually saw someone outside the ground last season (shovelling burgers down him) who was a dead ringer for big guns in the avatar, and thought wow! there can't be 2 plonkers like that can there, that's gotta be big guns, or fishcake, or both...

as for neil, i know he's a nobber, in fact a proper nobber, but he hasn't gone far enough around the bend to invent these two...

in fact the realist is one of the most accurate posters we have, and should post more...

Edited by dnhc

Antonio made an even greater impact to our season than Marshall. Real shame Megson never got a chane to work with him and reap the rewards of having a decent winger in the squad after Marshall's departure.

Currently they're about level I'd say, both shown decent championship form in flashes, one a first team regular for a relegation placed side and the other on the bench for a promotion challenger.

Antonio made an even greater impact to our season than Marshall.

I've gotta question that. For one, marshall joined us when we, in all honesty, had little impact at the start of our season. Antonio and his performances are easier to remember given that we won promotion during his time here. However, marshall had an astonishing impact. There perhaps isn't much in it, but either way, Antonio had no more of an impact than Marshall. Of course, that's my opinion, but perhaps Antonio's impact is seen in a better light given how we ended when Marshall left, and how we ended when Antonio returned

Edited by Innes