Gardner

Llera

JJ

Barkley

McCabe

Mayor

Madine

Cog

I know Llera isn't a left back but he has to be better than what we have with Reda injured and im hoping Taylor has found somehting in the weeks hes had off. I've put mayor in simply to give the lad a go as i think he could add a little more protection on that side of the park than Antonio does. COG is our top scorer and madine will be if he plays regularly.

It absolutely won't be this starting 11 against Leeds but it's what i think makes us stronger at the back, gives us a little more balance in midfield and i believe goals would come from thos 2 is a regular supply of crosses come from Mayor.

Got to play 2 strikers at home so 4-4-2

Kirkland

Buxton

Gardner

Llera

Mattock

Antonio

Semedo

McCabe

JJ

Bothroyd

Madine

I leave COG out because at this moment i feel we need our best finishers on the pitch and Madine and Bothroyd are our best finishers. I have to say im not looking forward to this one though, im glad its still another week away, at least i can have a weekend without being let down and pi*sed off for once.

Guest Paulos_Medication

(sorry - font size coming out reht small on work laptop and won't let me change it )

Looks like 4-4-2 is the majority view so far.

I'd be tempted to start more 4-5-1 but with Semedo in a holding role as protection to the defence and Barkley more advanced as closer support to COG. Could then easily move to traditional 4-4-2 if required

Kirkland

Buxton - Gardner - Liera - Mattock

Semedo

JJ - McCabe - Antonio

Barkley

COG

KIRKLAND

BUXTON LIERA GARDNER REDA (IF FIT,DJONES IF NOT)

JJ MACABE SEMEDO ANTONIO

COG RODRI

Don't rate Jones BUT he's better than Mattock

You must be a key board warrior.

If youd have been to the last few matches you would see how mattock is so much better at left back than he has been anywhere else.

Got to play 2 strikers at home so 4-4-2

Kirkland

Buxton

Gardner

Llera

Mattock

Antonio

Semedo

McCabe

JJ

Bothroyd

Madine

I leave COG out because at this moment i feel we need our best finishers on the pitch and Madine and Bothroyd are our best finishers. I have to say im not looking forward to this one though, im glad its still another week away, at least i can have a weekend without being let down and pi*sed off for once.

Agree with this one.

Bothroyd seems to be improving, so does Madine. Plus the goals against the blunts will have done him a lot of good.

As for midfield, its a close race between Barkley, McCabe and Semedo so agree about this.

Llera did not play himself out of the team either, but its a very close race with Taylor as I think such a game would suit him, plus we need to give him fitness or else he is truly worth nothing.

In defence it will probably be Mattocks last chance before Reda gets back, so he'd better use it well.

Kirkland

Buxton

Llera

Gardner

Mattock

JJ

Semedo

McCabe

Antonio

Madine (Pecnik)

Bothroyd

Bothroyd was a class apart, for me, against Hull and must play upfront. Madine is hungry and chomping at the bit and is the best foil for Bothroyd - though I would like to see Pecnik play behind the front man again (I think he is mobile and tricky enough to work off Bothroyd).

We need to play JJ and Antonio out wide with 2 strikers.

If either winger has a decent game they will create chances.

Or we could play for a 0-0 draw, set up 4-5-1, struggle to get over the half way line and lose 1-0 anyway.

I know what I would rather see. We need to win games at home or at least try to.