Sheffield Wednesday programmes

Got bloomin boxes full of stuff upstairs.....I used to save the Morning Telegraph cuttings and put em inside the programmes from the 70's thro to the 80's too...ive got the full newspapers from memorable days....chucked a load years ago but there's still 'plenty' left as my missus keeps reminding me!!! :biggrin:

Do you think they (ie the missus etc) have special lessons at school in future moaning about you husband/partner going to Wednesday matches and collectingand retaining important historical documents ;-6) !!!

Is anyone looking for a particular programme to complete a season/collection ?

I need a league cup home game against hartlepool first home game of the season in 2003 if anyone has a copy to sell? Then I have every home game since I got my first st in 2001 to present day.

Edited by TheFoxx

I need a league cup home game against hartlepool first home game of the season in 2003 if anyone has a copy to sell? Then I have every home game since I got my first st in 2001 to present day.

I may have got a spare one of that one mate. i'll have a look over the weekend.

afternoon

long term reader first time poster here...

i have just posted a notice on the for sale page...i have recently received possession of a load of programmes that i am looking to offload - almost 400 of them dating 1994 to last season.

its possible that there may be a couple of complete seasons for home games

be good for someone just starting a collection

check out the post if interested, reasonable offers considered

cheers