Hull City Knob Heads

Guest doni wednesday

Guest doni wednesday

I read in todays paper that some Hull fans started mocking the hillsbrough diasaster and started bating the police which led to clashes whether this is true i dont no.I saw a group of hull fans arrive in the west stand jus b4 ko and straight awy they turned to the north stand and started jumping and waving arms in air only looked like young uns.Theres been enough bad publicity lately and it was bang out of order of them most of them proberly wernt even alive when it happpened they should b banned from hillsbrough for life .

Guest chapeltom

I heard from Hull fans on the tram back there was chaos on the concourse as Hull fans were trying to jump over the counters and steal the beer. The coppers were apparently heavily outnumbered and forced into retreat....

Yeah right :rolleyes:

I heard from Hull fans on the tram back there was chaos on the concourse as Hull fans were trying to jump over the counters and steal the beer. The coppers were apparently heavily outnumbered and forced into retreat....

Yeah right :rolleyes:

Didn't know they served beer in the west stand.

Guest chapeltom

Didn't know they served beer in the west stand.

I didn't think they did either. But that's what I was told. Not that I believed it anyway.

Guest Obese Owl

Its on youtube check 'hull fans at hillsborough out'... Hardcore them 'ull fans chucking plastic glasses and everything

They're utter scum, close up there with Millwall IMO always mocking tragedies etc

Hardly up there with millwall tho are they tbf.

Wall are a different flippingbreed.

Everyone plays up in their big day out tho

Guest intercity0wl

Hardly up there with millwall tho are they tbf.

Wall are a different flippingbreed.

Everyone plays up in their big day out tho

Correct they aint anywhere near Millwall, infact the local plod stopped the Hull chavs from getting a bit of a slap at the KC the other year.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jan/25/fa-cup-millwall-arrests-hull

Guest Triplej2

Sounds a bit like our young "firm" away at Notts County last season. Not only is it embarrassing for to the name of Wednesday but most of them couldn't put a bleedin' *** out! Silly little boys.