agent jones your task should you wish to take it/

is starting playing football which we the fans saw in the first 3 matches of the season. stop depending on your loan signing ? they are crap total waste of space not improved the team in any way . you wouldbe best sending em back and saving on the wage bill, clearly you havent a clue what is your best side at the moment but agent jones you are destroying sheffield wednesday fc

Did we actually play good football the first 3games of the season though?

Derby - we got hammered first half came out in second half and battered them and probs would have got a winner if our 2nd goal came a bit earlier, we didn't play good football though tbh.

Birmingham - I was impressed and thought the 3-2 score line flattered them tbh probs the only game so far i thought we have actually played well and looked liked a decent championship side

Millwall - Didn't go to this game but from what i heard it was a scrappy game and a draw would have best suited it, no shouts of good football being played though.

So from the first 3 games where we have got the majority of our points from to say we played good football, imo, we havent except the birmingham game

Did we actually play good football the first 3games of the season though?

Derby - we got hammered first half came out in second half and battered them and probs would have got a winner if our 2nd goal came a bit earlier, we didn't play good football though tbh.

Birmingham - I was impressed and thought the 3-2 score line flattered them tbh probs the only game so far i thought we have actually played well and looked liked a decent championship side

Millwall - Didn't go to this game but from what i heard it was a scrappy game and a draw would have best suited it, no shouts of good football being played though.

So from the first 3 games where we have got the majority of our points from to say we played good football, imo, we havent except the birmingham game

Birmingham and Millwall are hardly setting the league on fire either, not sure where Derby are in the league, but I bet they're not far away from us

Birmingham and Millwall are hardly setting the league on fire either, not sure where Derby are in the league, but I bet they're not far away from us

Quite true. I, like many others, thought we played well against Brum with a crowning glory of that excellent Rodri goal.....BUT that was, I suppose, partly based on the belief that we were up against a half decent team, as indeed they were last season. They have since shown that they too are struggling to live up to their promise. When we came up against a decent Championship side, Brighton, we learned a few home thruths.

Quite true. I, like many others, thought we played well against Brum with a crowning glory of that excellent Rodri goal.....BUT that was, I suppose, partly based on the belief that we were up against a half decent team, as indeed they were last season. They have since shown that they too are struggling to live up to their promise. When we came up against a decent Championship side, Brighton, we learned a few home thruths.

Don't get me wrong, I think we played very well and we had cause for optimism. But in hindsight I think the warning signs were there. The way their wingers ripped through the full backs when they felt like it was a big concern and as it turns out, we've struggled to cut out wingers getting in and getting crosses in which usually does up in goals. Millwall also caused us a lot of problems at times. At least we can only improve lol

We were poor against Millwall, didnt play good football, they just happened to be a poor side aswell.

The warning signs were there, we had conceded 6 goals in 3 games, most of them were soft, so quite understandably, DJ tried to change things around to sure things up defensively, unfortunately he only managed to make it even worse, I dont blame him for changing things, I just think he changed too much at once.

is starting playing football which we the fans saw in the first 3 matches of the season. stop depending on your loan signing ? they are crap total waste of space not improved the team in any way . you wouldbe best sending em back and saving on the wage bill, clearly you havent a clue what is your best side at the moment but agent jones you are destroying sheffield wednesday fc

Yup. Bothroyd is a load of crap. Barkley is a load of crap. Oh wait, and destroying SWFC? Shut the **** up mate.

:ghoulguy:

Guest pops55

The original post is about as good as the grammar used in it...

Spelling police alert, be alert the country needs lerts FFS.

Destroying Sheffield Wednesday?

Fans like you are destroying us.

Fool.