When things get tough.....

Two pieces of string in a bar. First goes up and asks for two pints of bitter and the barman says "sorry we don't serve string", so his mate (who is just about the tattiest piece of string in the world) says "leave it to me".

Anyway he goes up to the bar and orders and the barman looks at him suspiciously and asks "are you a piece of string?"

"No, I'm a frayed knot!"

Gets coat and sends for TaxiMark!

Guest cypress hill

I asked my girlfriend if she wanted to experiment in a rape fantasy

She said "NO!"

I said "that's the spirit!"

you'l never learn, ched

Man says to wife! Come on me you an dog are off fishing wifre replies im not going fishing! Man replies you have 2 options or we are off you either take it up ass or give me a blowjob Wife says fine blowjob it is gets on hands an knees opens zip wife goes phwoar stinks like poo poo in here man replies yep dog didnt want togo fishing either!

A man was in a bar three stories above ground. He necks his pint then jumps out of the window.

The same man enters the bar a minute later, orders a pint and jumps out the window again.

A minute later the same man who previously jumped out the window twice enters the bar again. An onlooker who has witnessed what the man had done strolls up to the bar and requests a pint of whatever the man was drinking. He necks the pint, jumps out of the window and SPLAT!, he dies.

The barman turns to the man and says "Superman, you're an absolute flap when you're pissed!".

Drunk man at fairground staggers up to the shooting range and doesn't miss a single target. His prize a tortoise. Comes up next night in similar poo poofaced state and same result, same prize.

This goes on for the whole week that the fair is in town and on the last night (again after hitting all the targets) the owner of the stall offers the drunk the most enormous cuddly toy in the whole fair as a special prize.

Drunk man declines and says:

"Nah dunt wont wun o' them, gi' us another o' them pies wi' 'ard crust!"