FAO "Jones Out" people

What about when the next manager doesn't win enough of his opening games, the team concede any more goals, the players don't achieve 100% pass completion, the strikers miss any chances.

Let's just set a rolling plan of changing managers at least once a season to satisfy the minority who prefer the drama and opportunity to pour out abuse than let our club build for the future.

What about when the next manager doesn't win enough of his opening games, the team concede any more goals, the players don't achieve 100% pass completion, the strikers miss any chances.

Let's just set a rolling plan of changing managers at least once a season to satisfy the minority who prefer the drama and opportunity to pour out abuse than let our club build for the future.

You do realise that if we don't start winning games and improve our form in the next couple of months, our near future will be back in league 1.

Unfortunately we don't have a relegation free '3 year period' to build. If we did. we could stick with DJ.

Guest JonTheOwl66

On a side note.its not worthy of its own thread but did anyone see yohan folly at the match today? Maybe he's our next manager

Did you talk to him?

Name your replacement... (Harry Redknapp will not manage in the north, plus he wouldn't drop from Champions League to Championship).

Serious question Viva, how long will you give him if the current run continues?

I like your optimism,

when do think we will/or should/or have to start winning?

It's quite straightforward for me. I support the club and at the moment I believe our ownership and management is as good as it can be and we are well positioned for the long term. So I trust them to be doing everything they can to be try to deliver results on the pitch. Things aren't going right but I think the vision is fairly clear and will take time- and I think it's too early and the league is too tight for serious relegation fears. If I wanted to guarantee a certain number of results I'd go and support Man Utd.

Curbs

Wouldn't go to Wo1ve5, you haven't got their Budget. As for Pearson left leicester for hull while Mandaric was there. Came back when he bought you, says some about the working relationship.we played cack still won. I'm pissed night night zips

Wouldn't go to Wo1ve5, you haven't got their Budget. As for Pearson left leicester for hull while Mandaric was there. Came back when he bought you, says some about the working relationship.we played cack still won. I'm pissed night night zips

I love that the last forum you visit before bed is ours... All the best Baggiehy.