Barriers back

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Think barriers are a bit of over the top for this game.

Used to be very tasty games v Hull in the 70s, even when the football specials used to pull into the station right at the side of the Old Booothferry Park, the supporters of both clubs used to find a way of bumping into each to other for the customary steelworker / Dockers greeting.

Maybe the barriers are in respect of Hulls recent visits to other Yorkshire parts, which included the rearanging of the entire seating plan in Harborough hills club in Dingle Town 2 years ago.

http://www.thisishul...tail/story.html

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest pembo55

Probably because they bought this expensive set of barriers and need to use them so many times to justify the cost.

Expensive please have you seen these barriers looks like something made in someone's shed. They look cheap as but as government bought them probably cost millions.

3 questions;

1) Are Hull fans notorious trouble causes at games at the moment?

2) has there been problems in our recent games that I have somehow missed?

3) is there an ongoing history of trouble at Wednesday games that I have somehow missed?

If, as I suspect, the answer to all these are no, then why is this happening?

There was a fair bit of bother that time they won 4-2 here when Barmby ran us ragged and they brought more here than all of their other trips here in living memory combined.

Mind you, that was, unbelievably, 8 years ago now!

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Maybe the barriers are in respect of Hulls recent visits to other Yorkshire parts, which included the rearanging of the entire seating plan in Harborough hills club in Dingle Town 2 years ago.

http://www.thisishul...tail/story.html

I can't see why some over-enthusiastic interior design would be so ill receivedby the Dingles, especially as the results seemed to be a dramatic improvement....Some folk are never happy.