We'll sing on our own

Okay so the Hull game didn't work out well, but you just watch the South on Friday guys.....

We'll sing on our own, we'll sing on our owwwnnnnnnn..................We are the South stand , we'll sing on our own.

North stand...give us a song, North stand, North stand, give us a song....

You can joke Rich, you just wait pal, everybody (even DJ) will turn around to look at the noise, the band on the kop will try and hijack it by blowing a few farty 1998 England tunes but they will probably get booed by the Kop.

When they return from Poland, I sincerely hope customs searches the drum for drugs

- and cuts the f*cking thing up!

Guest Paulos_Medication

I'm with you taximark. The South Stands gonna rock.

How about;

"We've got a bus pass and we'll do what we want...."

Im in south stand and it its a little quiet although I sing my heart out every match as long as we all sing our hearts out on Friday night drive the players on too a win they need us behind them for a full 90mins we need to make leeds look small after all we are massive are we not!! lol

Guest jonholdingS35OWL

We'll sing on our own, we'll sing on our owwwwwwnn - WE ARE THE SOUTH STAND, we'll sing on our own.

Gonna treat the kop like the west stand on Saturday, just wait Eaton lol

I think that you probably will sing on your own on SATURDAY....have you got your own special key......like santa?

Guest Paulos_Medication

Im in south stand and it its a little quiet although I sing my heart out every match as long as we all sing our hearts out on Friday night drive the players on too a win they need us behind them for a full 90mins we need to make leeds look small after all we are massive are we not!! lol

I sit on the South as well and love it although it can be quiet. A few do need reminding they are at a football match though. I often end up making people jump when I shout "COME ON WEDNESDAY" during the game. It happened at least three times at the Hull game FFS.

Maybe I shouldn't do it in the toilets though. Splashback's not good especially when it's someone elses.