Two players who would get us out of this mess...

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Derry alongside Semedo would be much more solid and keep the ball moving in midfield.

Reda back in would get us out of the poo ...

If the theme is naming players who ability and value increases exponetially whilst on the injury list, then Akpo Sodie

For me its more about a player who might have the ability and intelligence to get himself within 30 yards of a striker when that striker has the ball, and who can spray passes around for fun, hopefully helping to get us up the other end of the pitch for a change.

However, I will accept that it is in our nature to label whoever is missing from the team as the solution whenever things are not going well, Paul Heffernan was a shining example of this.

For me its more about a player who might have the ability and intelligence to get himself within 30 yards of a striker when that striker has the ball, and who can spray passes around for fun, hopefully helping to get us up the other end of the pitch for a change.

However, I will accept that it is in our nature to label whoever is missing from the team as the solution whenever things are not going well, Paul Heffernan was a shining example of this.

out of our past players, Des Walker & Glen Whelan

out of our past players, Des Walker & Glen Whelan

Its just a natural reaction, if those on the field are not doing well, then whoever is on the bench or out of the squad is immediately miles better, there were some people screaming at Megson away at Bury last season to throw Danny Uchechi on, he was brilliant.

Its just a natural reaction, if those on the field are not doing well, then whoever is on the bench or out of the squad is immediately miles better, there were some people screaming at Megson away at Bury last season to throw Danny Uchechi on, he was brilliant.

Mine was a little dig at Lines, I'm not a Lines fan.

It's a shame he got injured when he did, if he had played the games this season, it would have gone a long way to settling 'the Lines' debate, on here. We'll have to wait a while for this.

Edited by zzmdu

Mine was a little dig at Lines, I'm not a Lines fan.

It's a shame he got injured when he did, if he had played the games this season, it would have gone a long way to settling 'the Lines' debate, on here. We'll have to wait a while for this.

I'm a Lines fan, but I'm not going to sit here and say he's the answer to all of our problems.

What he can do though is trap the ball, carry it comfortably and pass to a team mate, something Semedo and Barkley are making look very difficult, he can also take a reasonable set piece, something nobody in the side currently seems to be able to do.

He might not fix everything, but he simply can not do any worse, personally I think we'll be better off with him in the side, but as you say, it remains to be seen

I'm a Lines fan, but I'm not going to sit here and say he's the answer to all of our problems.

What he can do though is trap the ball, carry it comfortably and pass to a team mate, something Semedo and Barkley are making look very difficult, he can also take a reasonable set piece, something nobody in the side currently seems to be able to do.

He might not fix everything, but he simply can not do any worse, personally I think we'll be better off with him in the side, but as you say, it remains to be seen

Hopefully the lad can come in and do the biz, Me, BG and a few others will have eat a big piece of humble pie.

Guest foreverSWFC

Ben Marshall's been poor this season so far

You having a laugh.

Apart from receiving fantastic reviews from Leicester fans so far, getting praised by Gary Lineker, MOM for them against Wolves, receiving an England U'21 call up, one of the better players on the pitch in that match and getting 3 assists already.

Yeh he's been crap

You having a laugh.

Apart from receiving fantastic reviews from Leicester fans so far, getting praised by Gary Lineker, MOM for them against Wolves, receiving an England U'21 call up, one of the better players on the pitch in that match and getting 3 assists already.

Yeh he's been crap

I agree that's not a bad record - but clearly nowhere near as good as any of our wide men!