Last minute & injury time winners....

I was sat in a bar in Spain when we played Carlisle, watching the scores come in on soccer Saturday. I was resigned to the playoffs when Antonio 96 mins popped up! Happy days

Best ever late goal I've seen live was last year at the lane, if we'd have got a winner I think I'd have burst

Seriously though as Bradowl said turning a 1-0 defeat at WBA into 2-1 win in injury time was awesome. The great thing that day was that pigs lost at home to Sunderland in a big relegation battle too. Tannoy man announced that just after ft

Anyone that was there will recall the birth of teddy chucking at ht and bouncing, which the baggies then picked up on. And that's the truth folks

Atkinson's Barmy Army!

From half time until we equalized.

Nothing will beat Antonio Vs. Carlisle. Fact.

Prior to last season, when was our last 90th minute/injury time equaliser/winner?

I'm thinking Franny Jeffers penalty at Watford in 08/09. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Varney 89th min v Watford at hoome 2-1? There must have been something more recent

I'll tell you two good ones, not quite last minute but very late on, Viv Anderson against Everton and Tricky Trev against Forest early in the 91/92 season. That Everton game was great - I think Woods made a save from Beardsley after Viv scored - and Francis was left bizarrely unattended from a corner, volleyed it in, and ran off to celebrate in the corner with his team-mates, who take too long to catch up with him as Trev's pace slows from a run, to a trot, to a canter, to a really strange fast walk.