MASSIVE

Although I'm a little bit down with this recent run of form at least the Wednesday fans who were calling us the Masssive seem to have disappeared , yes we do have loyal supporters , the away support is fantastic but I must admit I found the Massive thing slightly embarrassing

I think the 'MASSIVE' thing is fantastic.

And, I will continue to do so.

Come what may.

Guest christheowl

Although I'm a little bit down with this recent run of form at least the Wednesday fans who were calling us the Masssive seem to have disappeared , yes we do have loyal supporters , the away support is fantastic but I must admit I found the Massive thing slightly embarrassing

You have it all wrong for a start. The MASSIVE statement is a tongue in cheek expression after the pigs started calling it us. Then a load of new players used the word to describe this great club. Wednesdayites adapted it and the saying was born....much to the annoyance of pig fans and others.

Losing 5 in a row doesn't make you unMASSIVE.

Winning 5 in a row doesn't make you MASSIVE.

You are MASSIVE because you, just are.

Ask Charles Darwin. It's called natural selection.

Just like being scrubbers.

Unfortunately after hearing some members of our fan base in recent days its taught me that natural selection has some way to go yet.

If we was to get to this years fa cup final at wembley ITS POSSIBLE we would as faithful supporters turn up in our thousands this will proove just how massive we realy are for me massive means the size of the club the wide spread fan base we have im sticking with it!!

We have decided to use a similar thing in describing ourselves.

"Look where we are, look where we arrrrrrrrrre, we're little old Barnsley, look where we are..."

I still think our 'Brazil' song is the ultimate and original definition of football irony.

Sounded nice on the telly on setdi though, and rather apt.

"Look where we are, look where we arrrrrrrrrre, we're little old Barnsley, look where we are..."

I still think our 'Brazil' song is the ultimate and original definition of football irony.

Yeah but you literally are small... just saying. ;-)

I look wh

I look where you are everyday as my postcode comes uner barnsley is that a statement to the league your in an position ??