The Dave Jones After Match Speech

Now I am not wanting DJ out.......yet but can anyone predict his after match speech?

Should go something like this......

DJ: Well er we looked ok for short periods of the game but again we made defensive errors which have cost us. The penalty was soft and came from another defensive mistake. I don't know what to do about our defence at the moment, we just can't stop conceding goals.

Reporter: Yes but Dave your playing players in positions that they can't play in as professional footballers.

DJ: Well yeh er I know that but I keep doing it just in case they play good.

Reporter: Dave, the goals are also drying up.

DJ: Well I didn't even think about that because we are conceding so many goals. Bloody hell, don't make me even more worried about what we are doing. When we keep a clean sheet then its not a problem anymore, I will then have a look at the goalscoring problem I think.

Reporter: Do you think its got anything to do with the new signings?

DJ: Well er yeh but I said I would sign players to improve the team and not destroy the morale at the club. I don't think I have done that.

(At this time Bywater runs passed and chucks a bucket of water over him)

DJ: Fuuuckin hell, now that rogera is playing up front next week. Ta ra.

Edited by WayneTheOwl

Now I am not wanting DJ out.......yet but can anyone predict his after match speech?

Should go something like this......

DJ: Well er we looked ok for short periods of the game but again we made defensive errors which have cost us. The penalty was soft and came from another defensive mistake. I don't know what to do about our defence at the moment, we just can't stop conceding goals.

Reporter: Yes but Dave your playing players in positions that they can't play in as professional footballers.

DJ: Well yeh er I know that but I keep doing it just in case they play good.

Reporter: Dave, the goals are also drying up.

DJ: Well I didn't even think about that because we are conceding so many goals. Bloody hell, don't make me even more worried about what we are doing. When we keep a clean sheet then its not a problem anymore, I will then have a look at the goalscoring problem I think.

Reporter: Do you think its got anything to do with the new signings?

DJ: Well er yeh but I said I would sign players to improve the team and not destroy the morale at the club. I don't think I have done that.

(At this time Bywater runs passed and chucks a bucket of water over him)

DJ: Fuuuckin hell, now that rogera is playing up front next week. Ta ra.

You are a stinky flaps who knows **** all about football...why the fcvk would ANYBODY want to know what you think???

Children... play nice...

You don't want Dave The Builder coming and moderating your asses do you ?

No absolutely not, but I am sure you wouldn't appreciate "You are a stinky flaps who knows **** all about football...why the fcvk would ANYBODY want to know what you think???", when all I was doing is a light hearted thread in another hour of gloom!!!

No absolutely not, but I am sure you wouldn't appreciate "You are a stinky flaps who knows **** all about football...why the fcvk would ANYBODY want to know what you think???", when all I was doing is a light hearted thread in another hour of gloom!!!

Agreed

Some people on here get reyt serious all the time tho innit

lol

Owlstalk Shop