Barnsley away on sky

It holds 6,000 yes. I'm not on a wind-up, was just interested.

I could try and find the answer myself, but with you lot being so clued up on attendances, I thought you'd have the information to hand.

I'll go have a look now, and ease my little mind.

Funny how the dingles want to talk (come fishing) when they have had a good result,reminds me a bit of sunflower last season and we all know how that turned out dont we!!!!

If i were you i would worry about your own poor attendances (Don Rowlings words not mine).

Enjoy your win & takeover and come back at the end of the season and we can talk then.

Funny how the dingles want to talk (come fishing) when they have had a good result,reminds me a bit of sunflower last season and we all know how that turned out dont we!!!!

If i were you i would worry about your own poor attendances (Don Rowlings words not mine).

Enjoy your win & takeover and come back at the end of the season and we can talk then.

Mate, I've been here in pre-season, and after defeats at Wolves and Brighton, and rarely crow about any of our results. In fact, please find a post where I actually mention the Brum spanking......

Glad some of you lot see me for what I am - a fan of another club here for debate and banter. Nowt wrong wi that.

Edited by WhiteyBFC

Not sure what your idea of fishing is, but he doesn't appear to have everyone riled up. There may be an ok(ish) dingle for once, give him (or her) a break.

Mate, I've been here in pre-season, and after defeats at Wolves and Brighton, and rarely crow about any of our results. In fact, please find a post where I actually mention the Brum spanking......

Glad some of you lot see me for what I am - a fan of another club here for debate and banter. Nowt wrong wi that.

Fair enough, though ive not noticed you before, if genuine then you will have to exscuse my mood as i work with plenty of Barnsley fans who have been wanting to talk football and show me the league table for the first time this season, i wouldnt mind but they dont go to games and when you lose just shrug their shoulders and couldnt care less (in my eyes not fans).

Are the EMO the new OCS then?! Haha, not sure yet mate. Will have to see what funds are like for that one.

No we are not the new OCS lol

Ok give us a bell if you want a seat on the bus.